Welcome to the Club

Hello besties!

This story has been removed from Wattpad now, but if you're interested in reading it, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter for updates (link in bio)!  Newsletter subscribers will be the first to know what's happening with the story and how they can read it next.

CC was a fun writing experiment for me, it's outside of my typical genre (YA Romance/Fantasy) so I wasn't sure I'd ever write it, but the character's kept screaming at me, and I thought the concept was interesting, still I had no clue what to do with it. One day, I had the idea that it would be fun to let the readers decide the story outcome. So I posted the first couple of chapters and then I gave readers a chance to vote on what they'd like to read next. I'd include the plot point I thought it should go, and one's close to it, and a couple options I really didn't want, I also let them submit their own ideas and let other readers vote on those. Sometimes they chose what I wanted, or close, and sometimes they chose the exact opposite. It was super fun to write this way and what you read now is a collaborative story between me and my early readers! 

CC even went on to win the People's Choice Watty Award and I got to collaborte with other Wattpad creators on this video and more:

*The music in the header of this chapter is BAD HEART by a band called Towers and Trees. (The electric guitar player is my person!)

DO I RESPOND TO COMMENTS? Due to my busy schedule and undependable health, I can't always reply to comments on my Wattpad stories.* I do however spend all my spare time reading your comments. They always make me smile!  

I'm best at responding to any comments left on my wall or socials: X(RebeccaSky) or IG(TheRebeccaSky) or on Tiktok (TheRebeccaSky)! I LOVE connecting with readers, so I hope you reach out! xoR