chapter one

Abigail watches the thunder crackle above her, she stares in awe. It's not often she gets to see Thunder and Lighten from Beacon Hill's viewpoint. She wasn't the only one here, her twin brother, Scott McCall was sitting on their best friends Jeep, Stiles Stilinski. 

Abigail leans on the side of the Jeep, ignoring the conversation that was happening between Scott and Stiles. "Think it's been long enough?" Her best friend, Stiles Stilinksi asked. Abigail had almost forgotten they were here for a reason. 

"Yes!" They heard the newest werewolf yell chained from the tree. Scott, Abigail, and Stiles looked over at Liam. 

"Hey, trying to have an adult conversation over here." Stiles told the newest werewolf, Scott's Beta. 

"All right, you're two years older than me." Liam defended. "And I'm fine. Just let me go." Liam pleaded. 

Scott walks over there with the key, and Abigail and Stiles trail behind. "It's not that we don't trust you." Scott told Liam fiddling with the key in his hands to unlock the chains that were wrapped around him and the tree. 

"It's that I don't trust you." Stiles said, raising his hands but the McCall twins ignored him. 

"But after that last full moon..." 

"It was one slip up." Liam told them, leaning forward. 

"Slip up?" Stiles scoffed. "A dozen calls to the Sheriff's Department about a "monstrous dog-boy," running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked. That's a slip-up?" Scott looks up from unchanging Liam, he was about the ask him a question but Abigail already beat him to it. 

"Why were you naked?" Abigail asked, cocking her head. 

"It was really hot that night, okay? Let me go." Liam pleads. 

"You sure you're okay?" Scott asked. 

"It won't happen again." Liam promised. 

"You're in complete and total control?" Scott asked his first beta. 

Liam nods. "Yeah. Complete and total." 

Scott then unchains him and they put the chains in the bag. Scott, Abigail, Stiles walk over to the Jeep with Scott holding the chains, because he was the strongest out of the three of them.  

"Is it a party?" Liam asked as he and Abigail sat in the back of the car, Liam was in the middle; Abigail was slightly annoyed because everyone knew that was her seat. But she let it slide. 

"It's not a party," Stiles said. 

"Then what's at midnight?" Liam continued to ask questions of what's happening tonight. 

"Your bedtime." Stiles fires back. 

"Why aren't the girls going?" Liam asked as if he caught them. 

"They're meeting us there, okay? And Abby is right here, coming with us." Stiles said. "And just stop asking questions, all right?" Stiles looks back at Liam. "It's a senior thing." Abigail sighed, she forgot that she was a senior this year. Only two more years to go, then she's out. "You'll know when you're a senior." 

"You guys having trouble with your phones?" Scott asked randomly, as he looks up from his phone. The engine then splutters, making a weird sound. 

"What the hell?" Stiles asked. The lights soon flicker off, and Stiles pulls the Jeep over. 

"You out of gas?" Liam asked. 

Stiles sighed. "No, it's electrical." Stiles said. "Probably the alternator again." 

Stiles, Abigail, and Scott climb out of the Jeep. Stiles flips the hood over the Jeep, and Scott holds the torch over the engine. The engine was basically tuck taped. "Woah, that's a lot of duck tape." Abigail muttered from aside. Stiles looks over at her. "Kidding. We'll fix it." Abigail gave him a toothy smile. 

Stiles sighed. "I know, it's the last night of summer, you know, so I wanted to make sure everyone was there tonight." 

"We'll make it." Scott encouraged him. "You got any tools?" 

"Yeah." Stiles said and picks up the duck tape that was sitting beside him. 

"Do you're magic then!" Abigail told him, and Stiles then rips open the tap. 

"Guys!" Liam yells from inside the Jeep. 

"Yeah, give us a second, please!" Stiles called. 

"Liam, stay in the car, okay?" Scott calls as well. Stiles then start taping up his Jeep, and Abigail jumps back when a lightning struck near her. The boys also turn around in shock. 

"That was close." Abigail said.