First day (story)

Y/n POV
So today is my first day at Kunugigaoka Highschool and, I was already running late *sigh*I know. So I had to run half way there but on my way up the mountain I saw another student. It looked like he had red hair? I didn't want to pass him so I went so, but that didn't work he noticed me and turned around. I gave him a nervous wave and smile.
"Hmm who are you" he asked "I'm Y/n
L/n nice to meet you" I said putting out my hand to shake hands which he did
"Im Karma Akabane Nice to meet you to"
We continued walking "So why are you so late" he asked "well, I kinda woke up late" I said laughing nervously "Oh I'm always late" he said with a smile. "Oh and do you know what these are for?" He asked pulling out a green knife that looked like rubber. "No" I said sounding curious "well we have to kill our teacher" he said while laughing. "Wait, What?!" I said loudly "don't worry he's not human and we have to cause if we don't we go bye bye" he said still smiling "oh oki, guess". We went in to the building and opened the classroom door
"Why are y'all two so later?!" The octopus said and my eyes widened. And whisper to karma "I-is that our teacher?"
"Yup" he said cheerful
I gulped "Sorry-" the octopus cut me off "Koro-sensei" I nodded. Koro-sensei continued "And Can you come and introduce yourself" I nodded again and went to the front while karma went to his seat in the back. "My name is Y/n L/n. Im not from here it's my first year here in Japan and hope we can all get along" I smiles and looked at koro-sensei "you may sit beside karma-kun sense you know him the most already" I nodded and went to the back and sat.
Once koro-sensei started the lesson some of the guys were looking at me making me blush a bit. Karma noticed and gave then glares and I smiled and thanked him.

Skip time lunch :3
I was taking out my bento for lunch when a green haired girl came "Hey Y/n-Chan
You wanna eat with us?" She said cheerfully pointing at a blonde girl, karma, a purple haired girl, and a blue hairded girl I think. The girl noticed me looking at the blue haired person and whispered while giggling "shes a he" My eyes widened "Oh~" She giggles more "this is Okuda" she points at the girl with purple hair "This is Nagisa" points at the blue haired guy "And this is Rio" points to the blonde " Nice to meet y'all" I smile "Silly me, I'm kayano" she smiles and I smile back. After I said sure everyone pulled a desk to connect to mine and sat.On my right was Karma, on my left was Rio, in front of me was Kayano On her left was Nagisa, on her right was Okuda.They where all talking and I was kinda just listening, Karma would talk to me a bit too but not much. "Hey Y/n-Chan you said you weren't from here so where are you from?" Kayano asked and everyone stared at me "Um I'm from Mexico" I said nervously (I dunno XD)
"REALLY" kayano said very loud "Yes"
"Can you teach me one day" she said with sparkles in her eyes. I giggled "sure"
"Yaaayyy". I giggle more because of he childishness. I heard Karma mumble something but didn't catch it so just ignored it.
Skip time to the end of the day :3
I was packing my stuff when karma came up to me "Hey Y/n wanna walk home?" He asked "Um where do you live?" I asked "(address)" "oh oki I'm close to there" I smile "okay, well can you wait for me at the bottom of the mountain?" He asked "sure" I say while getting my bag and going.
I reached the bottom of the mountain and waited a bit but heard foot steps from behind me. I turned around and saw a strawberry blonde haired guy there. "Hello what's your name?" He asked "Y/n L/n nice to meet you" I said "I'm Asano Gakushuu nice to meet you to and Y/n is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he smiled and I blushed "T-thanks" I said while stuttering. He laughed a bit "May I have your number?" He asked kindly "uh sure I said while smiling and gave him my number. "Well I'll see you around Y/n" he said and winked. I blushed more and looked up the mountain and saw karma running down "sorry Y/n koro-sensei was being a bish but let's go" he said and grabbed my hand. I blushed once again and giggled. We were half way there and I wanted to ask karma a question "Hey karma do you like music?" I asked "yup you" " I love music" I said as I giggled a bit. "What type" I asked "all kinds"was all he said "I do too~" I said and he laughed "how many songs you have?" He asked I laugh nervously "around one thousand" "I dunno how many I have but there in the one thousand range too" he said. We got to my house and smiled "thanks karma-kun" he smiled "Y/n can I have your number?" "Sure" I say cheerfully and gave him my number. "Thanks and bye" he says walking off but before he did he winked at me. I blushed and went inside greeting my parents and homework when I finished my homework i got a message from an unknown number...

Welp I did it and sorry if karma is of character I'll try bringing the sadist here but yeah
Hope you like it and have a wonderful day :3