Young & Naive

Being a young naive 14 year old girl living in a rough neighborhood getting brought up on little as nothing. My mother worked her ass off to raise my brother an myself from nothing no husband to lean on not much work to pay the bills to even keep a roof over our head was tough enough.

This is my story of how I went off the rails.

Growing up seeing how my father left me at a young age not growing up with a father figure I never really had a male figure in my life to teach me things like how a guy is suppose to treat you etc, I had to learn and by all means I mean learn. I was in year 7 -8 going through high school learning who was true friends who was not I felt lost to be honest felt like I did not belong there to many people maybe I don't know lol.

One day after school I noticed moving trucks pull up in my neighbors drive way, knowing we were getting new neighbors I noticed a young guy get out of a stylish car he saw me looking from my window and smiled at me, I felt so embarrassed. Days passed me going to school not being able to think straight just thinking of the new guy next door. I was falling way to fast to see the lies in him.

After a few months of getting to know each other chilling at his place watching movies, going on so many holidays with all his friends. He spoke to me about dropping out of school and staying with him, the following day I went to school an dropped out my mom was angry along with my family.

I started to just laze around the house I did not spend time at home much because he would have friends come over all hours of the night, he made me stay and cook food an serve drinks. But I was not thinking straight to know this is wrong what he was doing. After going out doing a few things I came home to find a Asian girl at the house basically wearing nothing except short shorts, a small crop top.

I should have Know something was suss I got really angry an confronted Tay bout her but all he said was his father sent her to help clean and look after him what bullshit, after a bit I got so annoyed that I left an made up a lie saying I needed to go home for the night I left an just sat near my bedroom window just waiting and watching until the bedroom light switch went on so I quickly went outside to the window to look in to the room it broke my heart what I saw it was Tay and joy (asian girl) getting un dressed making out just about to have sex.

I kept saying to myself leave leave but I kept putting it away in my mind thinking

so what at least I have a guy who loves me (that's what I thought, he kept saying he did an I believed him). I wish at that moment in time I had left because it just got a whole lot worse from then on. We fought so much about him cheating and sleeping around with joy but I had no proof just what I saw which I did not take photos or anything.

Months past an he confirmed he was moving to Greenvale we sorted everything out he even kicked joy out of the house. Greenvale was hard to grow in as I was a 15 year old girl being left in a house by my self for lengths of time. I made friends there they came over an thought everything was perfect they thought I was living the dream getting everything I wanted, it was nothing like that. Tay would give me money to go out an buy things just to shut me up an also to make me stay with him. I thought Tay just wanted PR that is why I thought he wanted me to stay around and use me.

The rent was expensive an tay would not even help pay sometimes so I would have to come up with like $900 on my own w/o Centerlink as he would take it all off me when it was put into my account. I tried to work but having no car was the problem no one would hire me much. I started to get in contact with my mother more because being he would not be around much to notice who I would talk to and let come over, my mom would bring over shopping and even help out pay some rent whenever she could. Tay would be a controlling person and not want me to be far away from the house or even when I would be home, he never liked it when i would ask the same questions he asked me, whenever I went out he would call me every 15-20 minutes to find out when I will be home or who I was with it really did my head in.