IT'S FORBIDDEN

“Lord please help me to resist this” Magi chanted over and over again as if she were trying to dispel a spirit. She was kneeling in front of the church altar, sweat dripping from her forehead in fat droplets.

She wore  a simple white gown that reached down to her ankles and had a high neckline. She needed to convince herself that she was still pure, hence the white gown.

Magi never had a problem with guys liking her before, after all she was tall, blond, busty and very pretty, any man would have been attracted to her but the reason why this was getting her panties in a bunch was because of whom she was looking up and down like an ice cream sundae on a hot summers day.

“God please let this go away or I will do it“ she prayed like one being chased by a demon, hands clamped so tightly that her knuckles were turning blue.

“I never wanted to feel this way, never ever. Especially not for father Paul, he’s a priest and I’m a sinner, a parishioner if you will, a liar, gossiper” she listed off her sins, totally sidetracked and forgetting the reason why she was there in the first place until she heard a cough from her side.

Startled she opened her eyes and froze, mouth halfway open at how gorgeous he was. Father Paul, newly transferred priest, tall, dark skinned, broad shouldered that even the priestly garment could do nothing to hide his physic.

  He was like a tall chocolate smoothie that tasted so great but was bad for you. Every time magi saw him her heart didn’t only skip a beat, it did the lambada.

How she wished she could wring him till he was dry unto a white porcelain plate and lick every last drop with her seductive tongue.

“Yes father?” she asked innocently and he smiled.

“I’m sure God has answered you prayer my child” he said with that gapped, toothy smile of his and she could not help but shiver, his voice sent a thrill down her spine each time he spoke, it was like a wire connected to a transformer that zinged each time it was triggered.

Only in this case the transformer was him and she was the one on fire every single damn time.

“No he hasn’t, if not I would not feel like jumping your bones, father” she said and watched as his eyes widened, he looked around hastily as if they weren’t the only ones present in the church before grabbing  her left hand and directing her to his office.

As soon as they entered the office he closed the door behind him and quickly shut the window blinds.

“I don’t know what you are talking about?” he said angrily and she laughed.

“Really, you could have fooled me with your staring."

“I stare at everybody."

“And you flirt with everybody?”

“I never flirted with you”

“Then what will you call your regular smiling at me, your lingering gaze and always, not once not twice, finding an excuse to touch me”

“I I-“ he started and she laughed sexily.

“Got you” she said, getting up to stand by him.

“I-“

“You even switched your bible study group from Sister Maria’s to mine, or was that a coincidence”

“What are you doing?” he asked wide eyed, swallowing loudly at the body heat she was emitting.
She was too close for comfort and he was very close to saying the hell with celibacy rules.

“I am giving myself up to your humble ministrations father, bless me with your mouth” she said tilting her neck sexily to the left to expose the flesh there and he gulped rather loudly as he fought the biggest temptation of his life.