Welcome back (New moon)

Ashley looked at the TV on the airplane and knew they where about to land shes 16 and just finished online high school so coming back home was one of the first things on her mind seeing dad and Bells was the second. As the plane started to land she was excited to be back home being home meant trying to figure out what Bella meant in her letters she had told Ash that she was dating the Edward guy but things changed when he left town. Ashley looked at the rainy home of forks Washington they had just put a airport in outside of town so she was happy she headed off of the plane and out to the terminal she did not tell her dad she was coming back she was surprise for Bella and her father she had called her mom like 12 hours before and told her to take her baby to the airport on there way to Florida hopefully she had done that she walked outside to the parking lot and saw her baby from miles away (Picture above)  She ran to her truck and got into it she had started fixing it last year which was the most fun of the whole summer. She smiled at her self and started her truck up and smiled she knew how much she missed it she pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the old house then she saw the sign for La push "I have to" she smiled she turned towards her town the rez was her favorite place growing up she pulled towards the beach and parked she walked down and felt the sand on her feet she knew how much she missed it here. "Excuse me are you okay" she heard a voice from behind her she recognized it "Jake" she questioned turning around "Is that Ash" he yelled she ran to him and jumped in his arms "Jake its so good to see you" "you to Ash your back does your dad know what about bella" he asked as the sun started setting "Uh no I came to la push before going home" she told him with a slight smile as he walked her to her truck "Hey ill make sure to come see you tomorrow she said with a smile getting and backing up and driving back down the winding road that led back to forks she got to the old house and parked next to the orange one in the drive she grabbed her stuff and knocked on the door she saw her younger sister open the door "Ash" Bells almost dropped the stuff in her hands she hugged her sister tight and let her go "Welcome back how" Bella asked with a smile Ashley walked into the house and smiled "Well I thought coming back early would be good for you" she smiled "Of course" she said as a police cruser pulled into the yard "Dads home" she smiled as Ashley looked at her father she started crying "Daddy" she yelled running out side "Ashley" he smiled hugging her back "Your hairs diffrent he said as they walked inside "Oh yeah I dyed it and cut it" she smiled touching her hair walking into the kitchen and grabbing a drink "your room is in the garage" dad smiled looking at her she walked through the kitchen with my stuff and walked to the room and looked at it it was great "Thanks dad I love it" She smiled climbing up to her bed and laying down "Welcome home" Bells said.