Again and again

(( Fanfic reward for Juliasepticeye ))

Thud . Thud .

" Ow ... ", Izuku groaned slightly as he shifted his body to the left side for the sixth time that night . The baby inside his growing belly had been kicking his insides for so many times that it barely let the green haired boy to sleep at all . It hit his ribs and that made him gave out an uncomfortable cough .

The pained noises woke up the slightly larger blonde male beside Izuku . He gave out a small yawn and turned over to see how his pregnant wife was doing . Red eyes snapped opened when he saw Izuku heaving slightly loud while holding his abdomen .

" Honey , are you okay ? " , Katsuki asked in a soft tone . He sat up immediately and looked at the distressed little broccoli . " Is it the baby ? It's coming out ??? Omg , I'm- ", Kacchan panicked as a sweat trickled down his forehead .

Izuku shook his head softly , " Kacchan , I'm only 7 months pregnant . There is no way .. Ow.. " , the boy groaned again when the healthy baby inside kept kicking everywhere . Izuku had this feeling that he is as aggressive as his father . Which he finds it rather cute .

Suddenly , Katsuki was seen holding the growing stomach with each of his hand side by side . " Oi , stop hurting my wife , would ya ? " , he warned his own baby which Izuku finds it ridiculous . The green haired boy gave a slap onto Katsuki's head , " That's our child ! Don't be mean to him ! "

The blonde male gave an unsatisfied pout , " But the baby is hurting you ! No one should ever hurt my beloved "  . Kacchan acts like a little child when it comes to Izuku . This personality only started to nourished inside Katsuki's heart when they started dating in college .

The boy gave a light chuckle as his small arm sneaked towards his husband and gave a pat on his cheeks , " Isn't the baby your beloved too ? It's our child , you know " . Izuku had this big soft and calming smile which always made Katsuki loses his mind every damn time .

" I know that , Izuku . It's just ... I can't bear to seeing you this in so much pain while I can't do anything to soothe it down " , the slightly taller male confessed . He had the stare of a concerned husband and emitted a defeated aura.  Katsuki loves Izuku like how Izuku loves him . Since he was not the one pregnant , he had no idea what to do and the utter uselessness he felt was washing over him .

" Then ... Can I request a ... Kiss ? That would really soothe down the pain , Kacchan " , the broccoli boy admitted . He leaned his head closer towards Katsuki , waiting for the kiss he demanded . At least that would help Kacchan from feeling down because his help was wanted .

" R-Really ? A kiss will help you ? I.. I can do that !! I can do lots more ! " , the blonde male's face lighted up in delight . He leaned in and gave Izuku thousands of kisses on his lips , cheeks , nose , forehead and hand .

The boy giggled at the fuzzy kisses he gets from Kacchan . Truth to be told , it did help the pain soothe down but it only lasts a few minutes when the baby decided to start another rampage .

This time , it was a little unbearable and Izuku kept taking deep breaths . ' Why was the baby this harsh ? ' , Deku thought to himself . His green eyes glanced towards Katsuki and yes , the tough looking husband is worried once again .