The Mind Can Kill You

I was walking down the crowded halls of my school when I got shoved into a room by my friend Jayrah. "Alice u need to help me." Jayrah said in a shaking voice. She seemed like she was about to cry, but I know she probably beat the crap out of whoever was sexually harassing her. "What do you need Jayrah?" I asked as she did her I'm about to kill the f out of someone face. OML! Something happened didn't it. Something serious. "Zander knocked over my Strawberry Cheesecake!!!" Jayrah yelled. She was so loud that Vicky came in with Shane (my secret ship that both me and Jayrah love to talk about).

"What the hells wrong with Zander.... well I guess I shouldn't complain he's a dumbass." Vicky said while smiling her rape face. Shane looked at her sadly. Soooo cute. Ok reader I want to let u know something really important. If u hate ships than who the hell r u. I mean who doesn't like ships. They are everything to me. So pls bare with me, bc I love Yoai and Yuri ships. Ahhhhhhhh! Sorry back to the story.

"Jayrah! That's all! U pushed me in here for that!" I yelled and Jayrah did her I'm about to beat the f out of u face. Holy shit she bout to kill me. "Don't fucking talk to my like that slut!" Jayrah yelled and Zander came in. Alex soon came stumbling after him. Alex put his hands in mine " Alice r u ok? Jayrah stay the hell away from her!" I can't believe it! Alex is so cute when he's mad..... I mean ugh! Zander came up to Jayrah and asked the most stupidest question I had ever heard. "Hey mommy can u give me my....." as soon as Jayrah knew wat he was going to say she slapped him straight in the face. "WHY IN HUMANITY!!!!" Jayrah screamed running out of the room. "Stop running!" "Detention for running and skipping cla..." OML! Jayrah just killed a teacher. "Don't fucking talk to me like that. The Man whore was going to rape me!"