Chp1 - 1

Your POV
It's 15th of February, 2028. The sky above was gathered with dark clouds. Yet the rough weather did not affect my mood. Today is Steven and my 10th wedding anniversary. Before our marriage, I often thought wedding anniversaries are just some celebrations of overreacting couples, yet I was wrong. After being with Steven, I finally understand the irritation of facing the same person everyday, especially when there's no love left between the two. Whatever.
Yes, I insisted the anniversary, that's because I won't let my 10 years of hard work go to waste. I cannot deny, marriage is a lot different from being in school or being in love. You want to get on with school and dates, while marriage is the one you want to get rid of. When Steven and I were young and still dating, I was the apple of his eyes, and now, apparently I am a rotten apple in his house, slowly rotting away from youth. Sometimes I doubt that he thinks I'm his mother. Whenever I try to speak, he blames me for nagging too much; whenever I forget to prepare his meal, he blames me for not being devoted enough to the family.
"Y/n!" A deep voice broke my thoughts. I looked up, it was Steven, who came swinging along into the girl's changing room. "Hurry and get prepared. Guests are waiting outside."
I nodded, and rolled my eyes once he left.
I took a last glance at the cheap dress I bought on the internet. Not like I cannot afford it, but who bothers to buy one when living in a world where technology takes over. I tried to fit myself into the dress. It was marked clearly that this was a L size dress when I saw the picture on the internet. These scammers gave me the wrong size. Damn it!
"Chuck" the door opened again. This time, it was a girl. Her name is May, it was 8 years ago when I last saw her. She still looks hot af, and I'm sure it's because she's still single.
"Oh my god! You must be y/n! It was quite a feed years since we've last met. Look at you, weren't the skinny child I remembered anymore." I looked at her with annoyance, especially when her G cup size bounced up and down in front of me.
"Is something bothering you? You seem confused," then she noticed my unzipped zipper. "Haha, stupid me, your hands cannot reach your back...isn't that too obvious!" She came over and "kindly" zipped it up for me.
"Alrighty." She smiled sweetly, "one thing, I think you bought the wrong size dress, remember to check the labels before buying." She giggled and left. Didn't even use the bathroom. Hmph.