OS

Hospital

"today first time i will go to gaddodia mention...don't know,i will be able to handle my anger or not."sanskar said,keeping hand on his mother's hand.

"no one gets anything from revenge sanskar..."she said in weak tone.

"i am not generous like you mom...who can forgive his son's murderers."sanskar said in serious tone,gets up and walks out.sujata sighed heavily and lays back,feeling pain in back.

"i am going out of city..take a good care of mom"

"yes sir...when will you return?"

sanskar looks at her,she was caretaker of this house before he was born therefore she was asking this question with so much confidence.

"two to three weeks..maybe less"sanskar said with smile.women nodded.

*************************

"celebrations...."sanskar smirked,seeing whole house decorated.

"mr.maheswari..."someone called him.sanskar looks at his direction and smiles seeing ram and walks toward him.

"hello mr.gaddodia....i thought its was going to be business party"sanskar said shaking hand with him.

"what can i do?...when i returned from america yesterday,shekhar told me that its engagement tomorrow and i got busy in preparation but never mind you can attend engagement also."ram said,offering him drink.

"we can start project work from tomorrow"sanskar said,taking drink from him.

"you don't need to come here again...we will come Mumbai....this town is bit far from Mumbai"

"no need of that...our hotel project is here therefore i am going stay here to analyse this beautiful place"sanskar looks around.

"that's great.."

"bhai sahab...let's start the ceremony"shekhar said coming there.ram nodded and trio goes inside.sanskar looks at house and clenched his fist,seeing happiness all around.

Sanskar looks at the couple and lines formed on his forehead.

"bride is not looking happy..."he thought while taking sip of his drink.he looks at her face deeply and something flashed through his brain.

Flashback

Sanskar was sitting on couch when door gets open and a girl stepped in.sanskar looks at her and gets up.

"i was waiting for you.."sanskar said walking toward her.girls bend back a little,looks at room number then again looks at him.

"mine?.."girl was sounding confused and looks at him from top to bottom.

"what type of gift is this..."girl muttered to herself but her mind went blank when sanskar clenched her both arms harshly.

"i am sick from sluts like you...don't you feel dirty from yourself after doing this....how the hell you face yourself after doing this just for one sign."sanskar said in such harsh tone that girl's heart throbbed in her chest.

"why the hell you don't become professional one...."sanskar said shaking her harshly.

"can i do one call?..."girl said,trying to control her tears.

"drama..."sanskar muttered and pushed her back.

"come in room number 90A...now"girl said and cut call,she looks at sanskar then looks away and one drop fell from her eyes.sanskar breath hitched a little.

"swara what are you doing..."sahil asked confusingly after walking inside.swara picked up a glass and threw at him. Sahil dodged quickly and vase hit behind at door.