Percy gets a Job

Percy was sitting in his cabin at camp, wondering what he would do when camp was over. He knew he would return home to visit his mom and he had another school year left, but would they even take him? His musings were interrupted by a knock on the door. Getting up he answered it, Chiron and a woman he didn't recognize was on the other side.

"Chiron?" He asked "is there something you need?" He asked, looking nervously towards the woman " Percy, this is Minerva Mcgonagle, she wanted to ask you a question" Chiron answered and trotted away. "Uh, okay.. What can i do for you Mrs.Mcgonagle?" He questioned the oddly dressed woman before him "Well, i am the head mistress at Hogwarts of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and we are in need of a defense professor, Chiron told me you would be quite capable." She explained. Percy was shocked, it was easy enough to believe, he was half god wasn't he? But teaching? That was hilarious, he almost laughed in her face but held it in. "Are you sure you want me teaching, i doubt I'm much older than any of the kids id be teaching!" He exclaimed "You are rather young, but the only other person to apply is a goblin and i think you would be better, at least you wouldn't give children nightmares," she spoke in an almost pleading tone, apparently she really didn't want the goblin, "ok then, sure, when do i start?" "I can apparate you to Hogwarts and send an owl to your mother," she suggested "alright then, why don't i get packed and we'll meet up at the big house, and we can go?" He suggested "Fine." She nodded her head and swept off towards the Big house, he embroidered robes sparkling. Percy spent the next 15 minuets packing when he was sure he had everything, he started towards the Big house. "Ready?" Professor McGonagle asked "As I'll ever be" percy answered. She took his arm and they apparated to Hogwarts.

-/-/--/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-Break-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Ok! First chapter up! A new fan-fiction that i hope goes well, since i've had this idea floating around in my head and i haven't updated any of my other stories i put this up. I hope you like it! Goodbye!

*~Inkwings~*