Off set && on set

It's your first day on the job . && you really don't know what to expect . You've been a fan of the show , so you know the characters , you even know the actors names . When you get there you see Marcel Ruiz who plays Alex or " papito " on the show .
" what's up dude , I'm Marcel I play Alex Alvarez on the show . " He said . " Oh I'm Alex , I'm playing Noah Rivera on the show for season 3 , which is what we are going to shoot right ? " you responded . " Yeah , um I think you'll meet the cast at the practice table , which is where we practice our lines before we shoot . But I think Justina is going to giving you a tour . Ohh && by the way hands off . " he said . " Okay . " you responded quickly , asking your self why he said that . " great I'm gonna go get Justina now so she can give you a tour of the set . " he said with a smile . " okay thank you Marcel . " 
A few moments later you see a beautiful women walking towards you , you see her and your heart skips beats , you can't breath , she has the biggest and prettiest smile you've ever seen , your knees get weak . " Hey I'm Justina Machado , I play Penelope Alvarez . " she said with an amazing smile . You couldn't stop smiling you couldn't even stop looking at her . " Ohh I'm sorry , I blacked out , I'm Alex Sanchez I play Noah Rivera ." "Ohh Noah My love interest Right?" Yeah I think so" " well let me give you a tour ." Fine with me" During the tour you couldn't focus you were just looking at Justina , You knew that in an episode you were gonna have to kiss her , but you couldn't wait.. you want to grab her my her hips & never let go . Finally it was time to go to the practice table . " you ready for you first day on set ?" " Course , I'm Alex I get the stuff done ." " is that really what you tell someone?" She said laughing . " it's what I just told you ." You said looking into her eyes . You both stared into each other's eyes for a while until Marcel & Isabella came & ended it all . " Hey Mom!" Said Isabella with a smirk . "Oh Isabella , yeah what you need ?" She said while still looking into your eyes . " Come on ." Isabella pulled Justina from you . "Come dude , I told back off . Your like me , we are both good looking guys , of course Justina is going to like you." He said looking at you . " I mean she's pretty ." "DUDE , SLAP OUT OF IT ." He said madly . " no why can't I date her ? , I'm going to ask her out to the movies ." NO DUDE . YOU HAVE TO BE AN ACTOR . THIS IS JUST WORK . SLAP OUT OF IT ." He said loudly . " Your right , I don't know what's going on with me . She's just so pretty." " You well , we are good looking guys , there are gonna be more girl or people for you ." Yeah your right ." " I'm always right ." He said laughing .
At the practice table , you had to sit beside Marcel & in front of Justina while Isabella sat beside her .
"Yeah well I think your an amazing , beautiful Person Penelope." " I love you Noah ." Which is what the script said , so you know she wasn't serious . But you wanted it to be serious .
After the practice it was time for lunch everyone went out to eat .
"Hey there Alex , hold up." " Hey Justina." "Nice work with your first day at the job." She said with a big smile. " You do know I'm a amazing actor I know what I'm doing." You said laughing . " Yeah I know , you wanna go grab a bite." "Together, like just us two?" "Yeah if your fine with that?" Yeah I'm totally fine with that" You said while blushing. " Soo where you wanna go?" She said smiling & blushing. "Oh anywhere." You responded. "Okay well how about Wendy's?" She said. " Yeah cool."
When you got to Wendy's you both were laughing , Sharing Smilies . You choose to open the door for her .
"What a gentleman. She said smiling. Oh thank you ." "Yeah no problem ."
After Eating you noticed Justina was just glazing into your eyes & smiling .
"What are you doing?" " I don't know , I just like your eyes." "Ohh well Thank you." "You know we have a kissing scene." "Ohh really?" Yeah , Maybe in the car if YOU WANT we can practice it?" You started blushing . You want her so bad you can't help yourself. " YEAH TOTALLY , sorry that was to loud." "No your fine."
In the car you just wanted to kiss her . She looked so perfect. She looked so amazing .
"So you ready to kiss these lips?"She said  "Oh yeah." "I'm all yours."She said blushing
You both leaned in . Her lips looked so soft . When you two finally kissed you didn't want to let go ever. You tried to pull her tighter & tighter. You just don't wanna let go . Finally you both pull away .
"Your amazing kisser."She said smiling "thank you"
When you arrive at set everyone wonders why you came in at the same time . Marcel comes & talks to you . While Isabella pulls Justina away.
"Dude why did you and Justina come in at the same time?" He said . " Cause we went to go get lunch." "Is that all that happened?" He said wondering. "Yeah that's all that happened." "GOOD , lets get back to work."
After a long day of shooting you walk to your car and you hear your named being called .
"ALEX- ALEX WAIT!!" You see Justina running up to you . " Oh hey Justina." You said with a smile . " hey there perfect lips." She said "Perfect lips?" You asked . " Yeah cause your lips are soft & just amazing." She said smiling " Ohh Thank beautiful ." She started to blush. "I like you Alex . Your a good guy." She said "thanks ." You said smiling back at her . " I can see us being more than Friends" she said smiling .