The Beginning

It was the middle of the night. You tossed and turned all night after accidentally finding out your own father killed people for a living. You knew his sense of humor was dark, youve known that since your were a kid. But it was different this time. This time you'd questioned everything. You just had to get out of here and away from someone who had the potential of killing you. You left, with only what you could fit into a backpack. You were cautious to not make so much noise. You jumped out of the window. The cold early morning air gave you an adrenaline rush. You realized there was no going back. You didn't want to follow in his footsteps and be a killer, you knew you had to do something good.

You walked aimlessly around not having a plan. You left abruptly, not leaving any time to make a plan.

As the adrenaline soon worn off you began to regret leaving, although your intentions at the time were good, you were now deciding to go back. But a sudden yell and loud boom woke you up. You looked around you quickly to see what was going on.

"Get him!" A mans voice yelled hearing loud footsteps pounding on the pavement. You didn't know what to do, you stood off onto the side nervously thinking what to do.
The running out louder as it approached your position. Out of instinct you jumped out and grabbed ahold of whoever was running. Slamming them to the ground. You struggled to keep hold. You couldn't see who it was but you knew it was a man. Another pair of footsteps came. You looked up and saw another man.

"Who the hell are you?" The man said confused. You couldn't see who it was, the night covered his face while the light from the streetlight made yours visible.

"Mac i got him. And another person?" The man spoke again. He keeled down and took a firm hold of the person you just ran on top of.

You saw that he had short hair. Yet again there was another pair of footsteps approaching. You were beyond confused by now.

"C'mon man don't make this difficult. You were a touch one to catch," The short haired man says placing a zip tie on his hands.

"Now who are you?" A man with blonde hair asked. You still were on the ground. "Uh, I'm Y/n L/n. Please don't hurt me i was just trying to help," you plead worried they weren't as heroic as you thought they were.

"No we're the good guys. How'd you get over here, I checked over here like twice." The short haired one says.

"I just walked over here a few minutes ago. Uh, sorry if I got in your way I'll be going now." You say getting up.

"We May be the good guys but you're suspicious. You're coming with us," the short haired one says. "What?" He grabbed your arm as you tried waking away, you felt a zip tie go around your hands as well.

"I didn't do anything though!" You yelled trying to move your hands through. You were now really regretting leaving your home. Now who knows where you're going.

The blonde one grabbed your arm while the other held the other mans.
"Please, I'll do anything. I don't want to get hurt please." You begged again.

"How many times do we have to tell ya we aren't going to hurt you! We just need to question you!" The short haired one says annoyed. You prayed and hoped that this won't end badly.

You hoped for a miracle.

——————

I never read a book with this theme, so I hope you guys enjoy it. I have so much planned. If it isn't obvious already the readers dad is Murdoc, this is a readerXmacgyver book though!

Please leave feedback since this is a new book :)

Make sure to check out my other MacGyver books, Forgiveness, and imagines!

-llvevo