Fight to the Finish (Luke Hemmings/Ashton Irwin)

Hey Sophanators!

It's finally summer!! :D I'm so glad because that means I can write more again, and I have missed being able to post one shots as well as my Cashton fanfic! So, that means I can finally work on that massive to-do list I have haha.

Here is my next one shot, as I was asked by someone but it has been so long I can't remember haha. It's a Lashton fight/smut one shot so I hope you all like it! Again, I want to thank my best friend, Candice, or @RickGrimess, for being my beta and fixing my errors so it can be perfect for all of you, my sexy readers, to enjoy!

Anyway, I hope you all love this and I promise there is more one shots to come soon! I love you all, thank you for supporting me, I really appreicate it <3 Don't forget to comment, vote, and fan :)

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood Grimes xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fight to the Finish 

Lashton Oneshot

"What the fuck are you on about, Ashton? You just walked off stage in the middle of a damn show," Luke asked angrily, running his hand through his now messy quiff.

"Are you being serious right now? Are you that much of a fucking asshole that you don't think anything you just said was offensive?" Ashton shot back.

"What the hell was offensive about it?" Luke demanded. "Just forget it. You're supposed to defend me. You're my boyfriend. Instead you made me look pathetic."

"I don't get what you are so pissed about," Luke yelled. "You are such a dickhead. I'm not perfect; I can't always hit every single beat. Sometimes I mess up; I forget what I'm drumming. And then you call me out on it, just to make me feel worse about fucking it up," Ashton screamed back.

"I didn't say anything that bad," Luke defended. "Wow. So saying, 'God, Ashton, way to fuck up the song. We need a drummer who doesn't screw up the song every few seconds and can actually keep up with us,' wasn't rude or hurtful?" Ashton shot back.

Luke stayed silent, not saying anything. "I'm so done right now. You've let fame get to you if you think saying something like that to your band mate is ok, mind your own boyfriend," Ashton said, shaking his head and making to walk away.

"Don't you dare walk away from me," Luke said, grabbing Ashton's wrist. "What did you just say to me?" he asked, his voice dropping low.

"You are a fame addicted, attention seeking, egotistical, bigheaded douchebag. You don't have the right to touch me. Get the hell off of me," Ashton yelled.

Luke went red in the face. How dare Ashton say anything like that to him. "I. Said. Let. Go. Of. Me," Ashton said, his voice punctuating every word.

When Luke just tightened his grip, Ashton didn't even think, he just lashed out. His fist flew and landed on Luke's cheek, the impact knocking him backwards. "Stay the fuck away from me," Ashton threatened.

Luke's blood boiled. Ashton had no right to fucking talk to him like that. Ashton had turned to walk away from him. "Don't you dare punch me and walk away," Luke spat, grabbing Ashton by the shoulder, spinning him around, and then slamming him into the wall.

Ashton let out a painful groan as his head hit the wall with a resounding smack. Luke's grip tightened on Ashton's biceps, his nails digging in.

"You fucking prick, how dare you call me things like that? You're acting like the egotistical, bigheaded douchebag. Only a self-centered, pathetic, arrogant shit like you would walk off stage in the middle of a show like that," Luke hissed, loosening one of his hands on Ashton to punch him in the jaw.