Makeup Smeared Eyes.

Makeup Smeared Eyes..

Left your T-shirt in my room, still smells of you and the picture you hung on the door, lay smashed, picture perfect.

I picked up your shirt and held it up to my nose sniffing a little. I shook my head hoping the thoughts of you would go along with it. I walked out of my room and there was the picture of us that used to hang on the door smashed to pieces.

Explains now, clearly nothing left but a memory. We only made out you never kissed me that's how I learned to hold back all feeling.

Nothing left but memories and broken dreams that will never come true. I remember how we never kissed only made out thanks to you I'm used to holding feeling back.

Wait, please don't go, I won't stay. All these word's on replay. I'm ok, it's alright, good to know that your fine. 

Pretending everything is right, to make it better. I'll hide my make up smeared eyes, to show that I tried.

I sit down on the couch that once used to be our favorite spot. Replaying words in my mind over and over again. I'm ok, I'm alright. I like to know your fine. I'll just go pretending everything is right and pretend to make it better I'll hide my makeup smeared eyes to show off how hard I tried.

Somehow you have managed to get under my skin, more than anyone ever did. And if every whole makes a scar and every scar marks its place then I will never live freely without your trace.

I remember how much you used to get under my skin smiling to myself reminiscing of the happy days before the scars had taken their place. Knowing now that I can never live freely of your trace.

And it'll never be fair, I wrote my songs for you and you never even cared. 

So I'll forget you, I'll wish your t-shirt, kill the pillow and cut you out of pictures. Wait, please don't go, I won't stay. All these words on replay. I'm ok, it's alright, good to know that your fine. Pretending everything is right, to make it better. I'll hide my make up smeared eyes...

I get up grab a box of things that I had done. Songs I wrote for you that you seemed so careless I had done for you. I'm going to forget you. I washed your T-shirt. I grab my old photo album and start cutting you out of pictures. Breaking down I think of how I was so desperate for you not to go. "I won't stay" Those word's on replay. I'll be ok, I'll be alright it's good to know that you're fine. To make everything look alright ill hide these makeup smeared eyes.

And this drama filled fast is all my fault I guess. But you told me pretending's for the best. And I held out as far as I could go. Do you miss me I'd really like to know, that your left with a feeling I let go. 

Your left with a feeling I let go, you are just a feeling I let go.

This drama you caused me filled fast I guess it was all my fault. "Pretending's for the best." You told me after you broke me. I walk around my empty house holding out as far as I could go. Picking up my phone calling you. "Do you miss me? I really would like to know." No response. "You're left with a feeling I let go, you are just the feeling of me letting you go." I say as I hang up.