Pain & Pleasure ( Jared Leto FanFic )

I was sitting on the couch, drinking some Bailey's and reading the book I bought yesterday. I was waiting for Jared to come home, because we both wanted to go for a night walk. The night was warm and beautiful.

I finally heard him opening the door angrily. He came to my room and he was red of anger. I looked at him in confusion.

'Baby, what's wrong?' I said quietly and he gave me that killing look.

'Why everyone is so fucking unserious about my business, damn it?!' he yelled and moved his hands to his head.

I said nothing and he continued yelling 'Nobody fucking understands how fucking important this is and we have no fucking time!'

'Hey, don't be so mad, I underst-' I tried but he cut me off.

'No, you don't understand, nobody does, stop acting like you fucking do because you don't!' he yelled.

'Stop fucking yelling at me as it's my fault for fuck's sake!' I screamed back.

He became more red. I hated when we fought.

'Fuck you, why are you being so bitchy every time I come home?' he asked.

I laughed 'I am being bitchy?! Am I the one who comes home and starts yelling?!'

'Look what, just let me being angry and don't ever try to talk to me like that!' he yelled again.

I looked at him surprised then got up from my couch and started walking upstairs, then I turned and faced him saying 'Fuck you, Jared!' and turned back.

I heard him coming to me but I didn't care, I continued walking calmly. He came to me and caught my hands rudely then pressed me to the wall and let my hands fell down. He was breathing hard, so did I.

I watched him straight in his now dark blue eyes with confidence and said 'You're not going to fucking slap me, bitch!' I said with annoyed voice and he immediately caught my neck and lift me up in the air. I choked and I started trying to move his hand, but he was too strong. Jared was looking me with that killing look all the time and then, he unexpectedly started kissing me. His hand still holding my neck roughly. He put his tongue in my mouth and gave me the sluttest kiss, like he was so damn horny right now. I bit his tongue and he put it out of my mouth.

'Auh, you fuckin bitch, you're gonna pay for that!' he said in a husky voice and let his hand fall down my body, reaching for my pussy. He was holding me by the neck all the time. It was so hard for me to breathe.

'Look at you, you fucking nympho, look at your wet pussy, how freaking wet she's for me!' he whispered in my ear and ran his miggle finger through my soaking wet pussy. Then he lifted his finger up to his face and smelled my juice 'Mmm' he put it in my mouth.

'Taste it, taste how delicious you are.' he said and started moving his finger in my mouth like he was fucking me and I licked my wetness.

'Good girl' he said and moved out his finger of my mouth, putting it in his, he moaned.

I was about to explode, I hated him for being such a dick but he made me so freaking horny.

'You are my selfish little whore, aren't you?! You are keeping all this sweet juice just for yourself? Now, I have to punish for that too.' he said in a sexy voice and lifted up my skirt then put his hand on my ass cheek and squeezed it hard.

'Oh, please...' I looked up and moaned hard.

'What, bitch, what do you want?' he asked with no patience in his low voice.

'You...ah, you know, goddamn it!' I screamed.

'What if I don't?!' he whispered slowly.

'Fuck, Jared, fuck me now!' I screamed and he slapped my ass hard.