You're my world - Shance (for Taurus)

(A prize for PTaurus on the shance amino for winning the AU face off! Based on their art)

[12:58] Kashi
Kitty?

With a groan, Lance rolled over on his bed, reaching to grab his phone off of his bedside table; he'd slept in - again - but with the pounding in his head after Rolo's party? He deserved it.
Casting a quick glance around the shared room, he noticed the other three members of the room were out; Keith was probably at the gym, Hunk had work, and he would guess that Shiro had a class, but he was never in anyway. Either way, Lance was alone.
He flopped back down on the bed with a sigh, holding the phone just above his head. Hunk would tell him off later, something about ruining his eyesight, but right now? Kashi had texted, and that was more important than any eyesight.

[12:58] Kashi:
I was thinking, we've been dating for a half a year

[12:58] Kashi:
Let's meet up. Today.

As if on cue, Lance's heart began to pound rapidly, to the point where the thumping in his ears drowned out the ticking of the dorm clock. Kashi wanted to meet? Today?
Well, firstly, Lance looked awful; he was too drunk to have done a face mask last night, so he was fairly sure he could fry an egg with the grease on his skin, and his reflection in the phone showed that his collage student eye-bags had bags of their own.
Secondly, was Lance ready for that? What if Kashi didn't like his voice, or his face, or his body? Or, god forbid, Kashi wasn't who he said he was.
It wasn't really worth thinking about.

[13:00] Kashi:
I'm sorry, don't worry if you don't want to

Well, he was going to have to face this whether he wanted to or not. He did, after all, love this man. From the bottom of his heart.
Breathe in, breathe out.

[13:01] Kitten:
No, it's okay, let's meet

[13:01] Kashi:
Awesome! Then I'll come pick you up, okay?

The response was instantaneous, and Lance could practically feel Kashi's excitement through the phone. And sure, he was excited too. But so, so scared.

[13:02] Kashi:
What school do you go to? I'll pick you up?

[13:03] Kitten:
Galaxy Garrison, you know it?

Hopefully Kashi wouldn't have to travel too far. The Garrison wasn't exactly in the most central location, being slap bang in the arse end of Arizona, but he always seemed to be in similar time zones and weather conditions, so he couldn't be too far.

[13:02] Kashi:
Oh really? That's easy, I go there as well! What dorm are you in?

Well, that changed everything.
Lance could have been walking past him everyday, could have sat next to him at lectures; maybe he was that wasted guy he helped back to dorm last week, or the cute one with the nice butt in the library most Thursdays.
He replied with a quick emoji of a shocked looking cat, snorting slightly as the absurdity of it all.
Okay, so maybe he was rather excited now.

[13:03] Kitten:
Dorm 3~

[13:03] Kashi:
What's the room number? I'll bring some food up for us ^-^

Oh man, Lance could absolutely murder a pizza right now.

[13:04] Kitten:
107

All Lance received, barely a minute later, was a string of dots; whenever Hunk did that, it usually meant a shocked silence.
Did Kashi not believe him?
Slowly, Lance sat up in his bed, frowning down at his phone whilst positioning himself against the pillows.