Awakening.

A/N: Okay, okay, okay. I know what you're thinking. 

OH MY GOSH, SERENITY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS SEQUEL IS LONG OVERDUE WTF AAHHHHH SJFNVNFJDKJF.

I get it, I get it. It is long overdue. But I couldn't leave my little angels unsatisfied, now can I? I'd be sinning if I did.

Clears throat.

My precious angels, you have a big storm coming for you. This story, will be bigger and better than the last. My writing has certainly improved since then, so you'll definitely get longer chapters. 

For zauren shippers, you won't be satisfied with the ending. I know you won't. But, let's be real.

Your boyfriend kills your family, behind your back, his dad ends up... "killing" you, and thinks he can get away with it? Breathing? Alive? Unbothered? 

Oh, hell no.

With that being said, enjoy the story. Oh! And, if you haven't read Blame, I recommend that you do. You'd be very confused throughout the story if you didn't. 

Also! I'm looking for someone to design the cover of this book for me. If you're good at editing and all that jazz, send a message my way for more details. 

Also, since unfortunate events, I have removed C*mila from the story. Sorry, not sorry.

Okay, you know the drill. Let's pick up right where we left off, shall we?