New teacher

after missing two days of school I was going go to go today, I walked up to the front doors with my books in my hand and opened it, walking in I made my way up to the stairs. and to my locker  put the books I was holding into my locker and grabbed the notebook I needed for History. As I closed my locker I felt someone hug me from behind I knew it was my best friend because I knew the smell of her perfume, "you're back!" I heard her say I smile as she let me go and turn around "you missed nothing" she says as we walked to the classroom, "that doesn't surprise me" I said .we walked to the classroom door and saw it was closed it wasn't time yet, but there was nobody from my class waiting in front of the door even though class starts in 1 minute, I walked up and opened the door, as we stepped in Hunter and Andrew were the only ones there "what are you guys doing?" Harper asked they were by the desk, Hunter came walking up to us with a smile on his face he stood in the middle of us and puts his hands around our shoulder "we, my loves, are getting a new teacher" he said I glanced over at the board Ms. grande "and that means testing out limits time" Andrew added nodding and smirking, I shook my head "grow up" I said walking up to the desk "so what did you all do?" I asked "don't sit on the chair, you'll fall" Andrew said I snickered "really, what is he or she breaks something" Harper asked "the chair ain't that high" Andrew said I sat down on my desk "don't snitch" Andrew said "I won't I'm not that sad" answered, after 5 minutes the class was filled.

we chatted a bit until the bell went,and after a minute or so as I was playing on my phone the door closed, I looked up and saw a woman, a beautiful one if I may add, I sat up straight and let my eyes scan her up and down. She had very beautiful long brown hair perfect brown eyes and adorable lips. I smiled at her, she was wearing a black jumpsuit. She walked over to the board her black heels clicking on the floor I looked around and noticed a few of the guys staring at her too, with love eyes I rolled my eyes. I look back at her and this time, she looked back, right at me, I smiled and she turned her head again looking around, I put my head down, I'm sure I was blushing and she didn't even smile. I looked st Harper who was focused on the chair. Fuck! The chair! All of the sudden I cared I didn't wanted her to fall, but I'm not a snitch, all I could do is hoping she wouldn't get hurt. "Good morning class" her voice was just as I imagined, soft and beautiful she smiled at the class, Her smile so gorgeous 'focus Leah' I thought in my head "good morning" a few people said back. I was playing with my pencil. She sat down on the chair, and fell backwards, the class broke down in laughter. SHe got up and looked around madly, the whole class know who did it, however nobody said a word. I sighed and looked down.

After class, she told me, Hunter, Andrew and Harper to stay, after the last persons left the class she closed the door and crossed her arms walking towards us. "why do we have to stay" Hunter asked with hints of attitude "I spotted you guys in class before the lessons, you guys probably know more about the chair" she said in a kind of raspy voice "I don't know anything about the chair" Harper said I looked at her and then back at the teacher she raised an eyebrow "oh really" she asked "she really doesn't we walked in class but just sat down" I backer Harper up she looked back and forth between me and Harper and then turned to Andrew and asked the same question she ended up giving us all detention.

*after school*
I was at the grocery store, buying food since I was hungry when I wanted to walk toward the cash desk, I bumped into someone making them drop their food "oh my god, I'm so sorry" I said I bend down to grab it I looked up and saw it was our new teacher, she smiled at me "that's okay, Leah" she said when she said my name I felt amazing I loved it I looked at her and smiled "that's your name right?" she asked I nodded "oh yeah you got it right" I said handing her back the food after a second of staring she smiled and walked away I stood there for a moment before walking to the cash desk and leaving after I paid.

*next day*
we sat in history class she gave us a worksheet. she wasn't in class but left and told us she'd be back so people were talking Andrew and Hunter were talking about how much they hated the teacher because they got extra detentions days after trying to fight back yesterday. "that chair thingy was really stupid to do" Jennifer said "she is already my least favorite" Hunter answered "time for a good prank so she knows who we are" Andre nodded towards him Samantha laughed "sure can't wait to see(!)  "you guys just can't stand that there is a teacher who doesn't let stupid students walked all over her" I said looking at them "right" Samantha said.
after 5 minutes she was back and walked around in class every time she walked past me I smelled her amazing perfume, she made me very nervous. I felt Harper elbow my side I looked at her she was smirking at me. "you like her, right?" she whispered when she was right behind us "what?" I whispered/yelled I looked at Ms. Grande for a second "it's obvious" Harper answered "she is a teacher that's illegal" I answered shortly still whispering "you guys would make a cute couple" she said when she was standing right next to her I could feel her eyes on me during the rest of class, did she hear us? I hope she didn't

The bell went and I got up and packed my back feeling kinda embarrassed because of the teacher, "what's up with you?" Harper asked I looked at her and leaned closer "I think Ms. Grande might have heard our conversation and I wanna get away" I said before grabbing my bag and walking towards the door it was our last class and people wanted to leave quickly I was last to walk out, I felt her put her hand on my back, I blushed. "Leah?" She said I slowly turned to look at her "yes?" I said softly. She smiled "you're forgetting your jacket" she said pointing to my chair. "Oh hehe" I laughed awkwardly I coughed with my fist in front of my mouth "I-I'll go get it" I said I heard her softly snicker snicker, then she closed the door and I heard the countairs getting down. slowly I heard her heels click towards me as I looked at the wall while putting my jacket on. When I turned around she was right behind me "wow" I jumped she laughed "sorry, didn't mean to scare you" she said putting her hand on my shoulder. Making me nervous "um....I gotta go" I said wanting to walk away but she pushed me back, making me confused "w-what do you want?" I asked her she cleared her throat and then grabbed my chin, making me look at her beautiful eyes, she brought my face closer to hers and placed her lips on mine my heart dropped, Shivers go down my spine and My cheeks turned red she kissed me, I pushed her away "w-what?" I whispered "why did you pushed me?" She asked "baby?" She added, "w-w-why did you kiss me?" I asked too loud "sssh" she said putting her hand on my mouth, "because I like you, I want you, as mine" she said I looked confused "you don't like me?" She asked "no!" I lied she frowned "I think you do" she said I didn't say anything just dropped my head she forced my head up and kissing me again, her soft lips on my I kissed back this time, and during the kiss I felt a needle in my neck and everything went black.