1

-WARNING- Swearing every other sentence in this chapter. Sorry if you're not into that language. It also might be throughout the book.

*Flashback*
*Third Person*

"For the last time Kiya, I didn't do anything!" Hannah yelled at her friend.

"How did you not 'do anything?!' You fucking kissed him!!" Kiya screamed back.

"He fucking kissed me!" Hannah continued to argue. "I didn't even fucking kiss back! I wouldn't do that to my fucking BEST FRIEND!"

"He told me you kissed him, and he pushed away. He knows not to betray me Hannah." Kiya said, slowly pacing every word going through her mind.

"You've know me longer than him! Why the fuck do you not believe me?" Hannah questioned.

"Get out."

"What?" Hannah asked, breaking her tough act.

"I said get out!" Kiya screamed this time.

"Where am I going to go?" Hannah asked quietly, a tear slowly gliding down her cheek.

"I don't care. Get the hell out of my house!"

"Why would I want to stay anyways? You're just a bitch who I can't bare to look at any longer." Hannah scoffed and ran up to her bedroom, leaving Kiya gaping.

Hannah hurriedly packed all her things and walked out the apartment door, down the rainy street. Giving not even a glance back to the building she used to call home.

A/N: I'm back and updating once a week, on Tuesdays! I don't know about this book but I'm sure tons of you are waiting on it.

Sorry for any spelling errors, I didn't spell check. I only gave it a once over so let me know if it sucks.

I also don't know if I'm going through with this book, but I'm still writing and it's good so far, I think.

Hit the star down below if you're enjoying this story! :)