Shut up!

In case you guys get crazy or dizzy cuz they have the same names.

A/N :
Oliver Sykes - Oliver / Oli / Babe
Matt Nicholls- Matt Nic / Matt / Bea
Matt Kean - Matt K / Vegan / Baby

Oli POV

"I don't even know why we agree about this thing before" Matt Nic says while staring at me.

"Don't mad bae it is not like we never done this thing before" I reply nicely to Matt Nic.

What you think? Any guessing? Yup, Fight before sex this thing always happens to us and mostly between Matt Nic and Matt K but at the end always end up Vegan being fuck and Matt exhausted on top of him. I don't even have to worry anymore if they fight it will just make things more hotter then it already does.

"Can you please don't stare at me silly" Matt K say and give a death glare at Matt Nic.

"Oh really? I can't stare at someone that I want to fuck with?" Matt Nic says with his high annoying tone.

"You know he doesn't like it when people stares at him. He got this little shy problem." I say try to make things clear.

"Yes he does have a problem and the only problem is he don't want me to fuck him when I can see him! If he keep being like this I guess I have to poke my eyes out and be blind just to fuck him" Matt Nic says loud.

"Can you please SHUT UP!" Lee shouting from the next room.

Yup this is our normal situation more to daily routine and its already been like this since 8 month ago. I've been in this weird relationship with this two weirdo guys and I still in love with them. Even though one of them is silly as fuck and another one is shy as hell but I like them as who they are. Won't change anything in this world for them.

"Me and Jordie trying to sleep here!" Lee getting louder by each word.

"You guys sleep together?" I reply try to make a joke that sure as hell will make Lee even more mad.

"Not funny idiot and I can hear that" I hear Jordan shouting from the kitchen. Gosh his voice is so loud. How can he shouts from the kitchen and we still can hear him? God Bless his voice tho.

"If you wanna fuck then fuck but don't fight I'm tired hearing all those stuff over and over again every fucking night!" Lee shouting while stomping the walls.

That words left three of us laughing so hard but keeping our voices down. Don't want to make Lee come here and kill all of us tho. For the first time in this night I see Matt Kean laughing it is so hard to see him smile or even laughing. Maybe teasing Lee a little will cheers up the situation and make us forget about what we just argued about several minutes ago.

"Well wasn't that funny?" I ask Matt Nic and Matt K.

They both nodded but still don't stop laughing. Later I hear a knock on my... I mean our bedroom door. Normally we don't lock our door no matter what we're doing fucking or sleeping. Who need to lock a door when you living with this four knob-head that don't know what 'shame' words stands for, except for Matt K of course. He just so fucking shy and sometimes can get be so shy over a little things.

"Come in" I'm shouting . Pretty sure it is Jordan I know his rhythm knocks. Its sounds like one of our song.

"You guys wearing something right? A shirt or anything" Jordan ask just to make sure he don't see what he supposed not to see before he go to sleep. Lol.

"No we're not but we have blankets don't worry just come in" I reply but honestly I'm lying I don't even know where Matt Nic throw the rest of the blanket when we fight on the bed earlier.

"I'm not gonna be fools by you twice" Jordan come in slowly while closing his eyes with one of his hand and another one is holding a mug of hot chocolate drink.

"Just open your eyes its not like you never seen our dick before" Matt Nic say that sent me and Matt K into deep laugh.

"Hell no I don't want to get another nightmare tonight" Jordan say as he reach a chair still with a closing and he immediately sit on it.

"What you want anyway? Don't You know tonight is the fuck night you shouldn't get in here" Matt Nic says.

"Well that is why I came here, I just wanted to tell you guys, you should be more quieter tonight, as Lee is suffering from his headache or not you guys are going to be so dead tomorrow morning" Jordan says and slurping his hot chocolate with a closing eyes of course.

"Okay Jordie we'll be quiet but if you can get your ass out from this room in 5 sec" I say and with that Jordan ran immediately out of our bedroom.

Later....

"Why you came back again?" I ask Jordan ask I seeing him came back again and grabbing his mug.

"My hot chocolate" He says with a smile and then when he turn to see me he pause and stare at Matt Nic instead.

"What?" Matt Nic ask with his curious face.

"God I think I will get a nightmare tonight but other then that I think you need a shave man" Jordan says and leave us with a question mark.

"He is right you need a shave bae" I says and laugh a little.

"What the...." Matt K add while looking at me and looking back at Matt Nic

"Yeah by shave I mean your beard I don't even realise it already grow a little" I say with a bright smile trying to holding my laugh.

"You guys crazy give me that blanket Vegan" Matt Nic grab the blanket from Matt K body.

"Don't take it Matt I need that" Matt K grab back the blanket and there you go, they start to fighting again like a kid.

Sure as hell Lee won't get a peaceful sleep and getting better from his headaches. What can I do Lee, I'm sorry dude sometimes I can't even control this two monkeys.