I'm fine

Hello, my readers. This is going to be an adventure of a life time. I hope you stick with Jasper along his way of life. You never know, friends are important.

And that's Jasper ☝️

.-.

You never know what can happen right around the corner, it could be something good or something bad. You will never know until it happens and when it does you wish you could've done something for change the outcome, good or bad.

Jasper is your average college student, trying to graduate and get a job. Hes 6' 1, with green eyes, brown hair, broad shoulders and a toned body. Everything people want. Everyone wants to be his friend, wants to be with him. People would say he's popular and most people have heard of him. Jasper though doesn't like the attention, in fact he hates it. He hates what everyone thinks of him; "the perfect student", "Mr. popular", "the party starter". He wants it to go back to where he was the student no one knew, the new kid.

"Jasper! Pay attention!" My main room teacher yells. Her names Ms. W.

No one really knows her name, only the principal. Which I find quite weird and confusing.

"Yeah?" I spoke.

"What did I say about zoning off in my class?" She questions me.

"Not to, or do more pages of work." I answered. I guess I zoned out, my bad but now I have two more pages to do. Damn, I already have homework and I just had to zone out in class. And now you can hear everyone laughing at me. O well I'll just stay up longer to finish it, I always do. How long did I zone out anyways? I looked up towards the clock. Six minutes, until school ends for the day. I zoned out the whole class period. Maybe I should actually start paying attention.

"Now class, I want pages 110-120 done as homework." Spoke Ms. W, then she walks towards her desk to sit down. "And Mr. Orion, I want to talk to you after class. Would you stay seated please?" She Asked.

"Yeah, sure. It's not like I have anything else better to do." I answered, but mumbled the last part to myself. I sat back down, and set my bag underneath my desk. As everyone else walked past me they mumbled a 'good luck' and kept walking like they didn't want to be in here when she started talking to me. I wouldn't want to be here either.

"Thanks for staying Jasper, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to take something for me? I also wanted to ask why you constantly zone out in my class, is everything ok?" She asked.

I didn't know what to say. I just sat there like a deer in headlights. I want to say something but then I don't, I can't do this to my family. So I just sat there, I didn't say anything.

"Jasper, is everyt-"

"Everything is going perfectly fine." I blurted out, not giving her enough time to finish her words. "Sorry." I mumbled. No, nothing is perfectly fine; you see I come from a very rich family and most people will do anything to get that type of money and I mean anything. People try kidnaping me, killing me, all sorts of stuff. Last night someone tried to break in my house, luckily my butler was home and stopped the culprit. I didn't get much sleep last night.

"Jasper? Are you ok, you seem stressed." She questioned.

She looks at me concerned. Hell, I would be too if I knew someone was in this type of stuff, but no one knows and I'll like to keep it that way. Less problems for me. "I'm fine Ms. W."

.-.

Tell me what you think so far, yeah it's short but I have so many ideas for this story. R&R

P.S. I need a cover art, submit something and if I like it I'll use it.