Ch. 1 Plagg Meets Marinette

Edited 9/16/2018
Fan art artist: Lolohime

Plagg was not having a good day. The day started off with Adrien oversleeping and running out the door, causing Plagg to miss breakfast. The creamy Camembert practically screamed at Plagg to eat, but instead it taunted him as he was pulled away from it.

Not to mention that Adrien did not stock up on Camembert, leaving Plagg practically starving. Now he was forced to sit in the dark, cheeseless prison of Adrien's bag for six hours while he finished school... school of all things?! Ugh, life was unfair.

Suddenly, Plagg picked up the scent of cheese. It most definitely wasn't Camembert, but he was so hungry he didn't care. He carefully peeked out of Adrien's bag, decided the coast was clear, and followed the scent. It was coming from the girl's backpack who sat behind him- Marinette, if he recalled correctly.

His nose told him he had found a cheese danish. Jackpot. He took a large bite out of the sweet pastry, smiling happily. Once he was finished, he realized how tired he actually was. Marinette's bag was much more comfortable than Adrien's. There would be no harm if he decided to take quick cat nap. Adrien wouldn't notice if he was gone for a few moments.

He let his eyelids close and sleep overtook him.

When he awoke, he was hit with a bright light. He stared dazedly, still half-asleep. A pair of bright blue eyes stared back down at him. A jolt of worry passed through him and he looked around. Currently, he was sitting in Marinette's hand, in her room! Oh no! He had overslept!

"Oh, are you alright?" she asked him.

"No, I'm starving! Do you have any Camembert? Or any cheese at all?" he asked her. His surprise didn't last long when he realized he was still absolutely famished.

"Oh, wait here, I'll go get you something," she said, gently putting him down. She walked down the staircase.

While he waited, Plagg looked around and snickered. There seemed to be a lot of pictures of Adrien in her room.

A few minutes later, she reappeared with some Camembert.

"Here, snack on this while I make you something. You must be starving, sitting around in my bag all day," she said, giving him the Camembert and disappearing again back downstairs. Roughly half an hour later she came back with a tray filled with an assortment of cheesy items.

"I don't know what you like so I brought you some cheese croissants, cheese danishes, specially made cheese macaroons, and a cheese tart. I also made you some cheese sauce," she said, referring to the cup.

"Oh, you angel. It's perfect," Plagg dreamily told her as she set it down.

He was in cheese heaven. Everything was so delicious- not to get started on the cheese sauce. Plagg couldn't get enough of it. Marinette had gone into the bathroom and seemed to be talking to herself in the mirror, but Plagg wasn't paying attention to her- he was too focused on his delicious cheese. When Plagg was finished, he couldn't believe the day would come, but he was full. Marinette came out and sat next to him.

"So, what's your name?" She asked him.

"I'm Plagg," he told her.

"I'm Marinette. So Plagg, how am I going to get you back to Cat Noir? I'm assuming you're his kwami," she told him.

"How do you know what a kwami is Marinette?" he asked, surprised she knew what he was.

"Because Plagg, she has her own kwami," a voice sang joyously. Plagg looked around the room to see a red kwami with black polka dots. It was Tikki!