Chapter 1: WTF!

A/N:

This is my first story, and I hope that you enjoy it! I promise it gets better throughout the story, its just sort of a bumpy start I guess!!

"BEEP! BEEP!" I rolled over and smacked my alarm clock, gosh I hate alarm clocks.I feel like they're laughing at me, HAHA HAHA! I dragged myself out of bed and walked to my bathroom. Dang, my hair looks sexy, total perfect bed head I should be a runway model.I'm just kidding, i look like shit and its 6:30 in the morning. That means, I don't give a fuck what I look like. I dressed like any other day even though today wasn't just any other day, it was the last day of my sophomore year in high school.I honestly could care less except, this is the last day I will see my perfect drop dead gorgeous, sexy, incredible boyfriend. How did i get so lucky to land him? I don't know, but i guess karma came and bit me in the ass. He's moving to Florida! Like WTF!

I pulled into my school parking lot with my best friend, Rose Sinclair. She already had her drivers licence and so i decided if your gonna be an over achiever, take me to school while you do it. We stepped out of her aqua blue mustang and made our way to the school doors. I took a deep breath and pushed the doors wide open to reveal Hewett High School at one off its wildest states. Many people waved or had pens and yearbooks, while Rose and I walked right in the middle of the hall and imitated the fake bitches that we hated with such a passion.And when they looked at us, we would just crack up and and look away.

"I can't believe our sophomore year is almost over!" Rose said.

"yeah me either, I'm so happy..." I sarcastically said, don't get me wrong. I hated school just as much as the next person, but my boyfriend Dylan. Well, this is me, my name is Ella Fairs and I'm a 15 year old girl on the verge of losing my love.

"oh come ON, El! Dont be so depressed, just focus on the good things." Rose replied. I kinda felt bad i was ruining her last moments of her sophmore year, but, it was just so hard to be happy or pretend to be happy.

"Sorry Rose, your right i will try to be a little more happy" I said. Rose what i do for you.

" Thanks! I'm so happy, but should i ask Derick out-" Rose started rambling, she repeats everything so i dont listen half the time.But i zoned her out because my 'perfect' boyfriend Dylan was walking down the hall straight for Kimberly Fox. I stared open mouthed as Dylan leaned down and whispered in her ear.As he pulled away she flung her hands up and gripped his face and kissed him straight on the lips. When Rose noticed i wasnt listening she followed my glare and let her mouth slack as she saw what made me want to puke. She began to open her mouth, then closed it again.

"That bitch!" she finally said, couldn't agree more. I wasnt listening, everyone KNEW we were dating it wasn't anything new! But she has already been after my boyfriend, he is the hottest guy in school I cant believe that BITCH would do this, oh wait yes i can she is Kimberly fucking Fox. She is the biggest slut in our school, im actually suprised she didn't do this sooner. Dylan wasnt even stopping her, i have been thinking about his topic for a about a minute now.Well, he just flushed our 2 years 3 monthes and 8 days relationship down the drain. When i finally came to my senses by Rose's consistant tugging, we continued walking in the direction of my soon to be ex perfect boyfriend.

"Ella! Um..er...it's not what it looks like!"Dylan stammered as he noticed me,"I..I..uh love you?"

"IS THAT A QUESTION!!!"I yelled, Dylan flinched, I didnt mean to yell but it just happened

"Ella plea-"Dylan began.

"Save it, Dylan. I dont want to hear it!" with that I turned to Kimberly."You bitch! But im not suprised that you did it! Slut!" I spat the last word as I turned back to Dylan, "We are DONE. Never talk to me just go away to Florida!"

"Wait, your going to Florida?!" Kimberly finally vspoke up.

"Er...uh yeah i am." Dylan said.

"When!" she said, sounding upset.

"Um, after school....today." he replied.

"WHAT! YOU ASSHOLE YOU LIED TO ME!" Kimberly screamed, now outraged. With that came my cue to walk away. Rose followed, still shocked. We made our way to first period reading.