Nico's POV

Will and I were currently on our way to Cabin 3 to see Percy and Annabeth. We are gonna play truth or dare. "Percy! We're here." Will said walking in. "Ok let's get started." Annabeth said. "I'll go first." She said. "Nico. Truth or dare." "Truth." I replied looking at her. "Who was your first kiss?" "Will." I said. (Pretend he was cause I can't remember who it was.) "Ok. My turn." "Percy. Truth o-" I never finished because soon there was a bright light. The next thing I knew we were on Olympus. "Lord Zeus." Will and Annabeth said politely. Percy and I just rolled our eyes. Then we bowed. "Get up." Zeus said rather aggresively. "Um..ok." Annabeth said. "Why exactly are we here?" I asked. "Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Nico di Angelo, and Will Solace are here by guilty of being spy's for Kronos during the Second Titan War. How do you plead?" Zeus thundered at the four demigods. What. The. Hell. "NOT GUILTY!!!" Percy, Annabeth, Will, and I shouted. "We have a witnesses that can verify." Hera said. "YEAH, AND WHO MIGHT THAT BE?" I yelled. "Nate Parker, Son of Hermes; Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter; and Piper McLean, Daughter of Aphrodite!" Demeter said. "Nate has hated us four since he first got to camp!" Will shouted. "Piper..HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?" Annabeth screamed as tears streamed down her face. "Jason..." Percy said. "I TRUSTED YOU!!!" I shouted at Jason. "SILENCE!" Zeus bellowed. "What is your evidence?" Zeus said looking at the three. "Well we found our battle plans underneath Annie's bed." Piper started. "Don't call me Annie." Annabeth sneered. "They would also hold secret meetings in Nico's cabin. We don't know what for." Jason said. "They would disappear for awhile and then come back." Nate said. They said some other stuff. That didn't prove we even worked for Kronos. After they said their evidence Zeus nodded. "You four are here by sentenced to death." Zeus said. "WHAT!?" Poseidon and a couple other gods shouted. "You heard me and keep quiet." Zeus said. "We have enough evidence to prove you worked for Kronos." Hera said. "All those in favor of them not dying." Zeus said looking around. Apollo, Athena, Poseidon, Artemis, Hestia, and Hades all raised their hands. 6 gods. "All those in favor of them dying." Zeus, Ares, Hera, Dionysus, Demeter, Hermes, Aphrodite, and Hephaestus all raised their hands. 8 gods. "That settles it." Zeus stood up. He was about to throw his bolt at us. We looked at Percy. He had three fingers up. He slowly put them down. We got the message. When he get's to one finger run. Two fingers. Almost time. He slowly put down his last finger. We bolted out of the throne room. "Artemis gather your hunters and go get them." Zeus said. "Ok." She said. She looked at the other five gods who didn't want the four demigods to die. They nodded. 

---------------------------time lapse to when artemis caught them---------------------------

"Perseus! Annabeth! Nico! William! Slow down! I am not bringing you back." We stopped cause we hit a dead end. We slowly turned around to look at Artemis. "Why are you guys running anyways?" Thalia asked. "We are sentenced to death because we were accused of being spys for Kronos. Which we aren't." Will said. "YOU WERE SPY'S FOR KRONOS MY ASS!" Thalia yelled getting really mad. "Thals! Calm down." Annabeth said. "Sorry." Thalia muttered sheepishly. "S'okay." I said. Suddenly 5 other gods appeared in front of us. Will, Perce, Annabeth and I all turned a ghostly pale. "Calm down, guys. We aren't gonna bring you back to Zeus." Apollo said. "You won't need to." A guy appeared out of thin air said. The guy had black hair. His eyes looked like galaxies. "I am Chaos. Creator of the universe." Chaos stated. "Lord Chaos." The gods said and bowed. "You don't have to call me lord or bow to me." The gods looked at each other and shrugged. "I have a question for you four." He said looking at us.