Imagine Kit Fisto's Confession of love for you

It's was an Underwater kiss.
Probably the best underwater kiss in history.
Saying that is really an understatement.
It was a Magical moment. Something to remember.

Both of you have been bottling up your feelings for the longest time now. Neither of you dared to ask each other to  start a romantic relationship together.
Its as if Kit (you're the only one that gets to call him that in front of others really) couldn't hold back anymore when he saw you there in the water, your hair flowing in beautiful waves, you elegantly swaying your saber and legs to keep you in place.
Your perfect eye shimmered in the rays of sunshine slightly shining throw the water. Your lovely full lips seeming so inviting. You looked so perfect. You are so Perfect. So perfect for him....

He waited for no one to see you. And when no one was looking , he pounced.
He swam up behind you and turned you around roughly. You were surprised and alerted at first, thinking it's some Aqua-droid, then he kissed you roughy.
It was so passionate. Every worry and concern just disappeared in that magical moment. He started to cup your face and you held onto him for dear life. This was so special, especially because it's against the code. Neither of you are going to waste this chance.  Kit finally felt complete the first Time in forever. You even let a little moan and whimper escape your precious lips at the feeling.
From that moment forth , you didn't even have to talk or make it verbally official.
You were his. Finally his.

 Finally his