Vibrating At School

BEEP BEEP
My alarm goes off and the first thing I see is my new sexy boyfriend standing two cm away from my face.

"Hey beautiful" He says, his blue eyes burning into mine. I realise how bad my morning breath must be so I jump up and push him out of the way. "Fine, don't say hi then.".

I roll my eyes and run to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I come back he is heavily breathing and looking at my phone. " W..what's wrong? " I ask, scared.

"Who the fuck is this dude you're texting?" He says angrily, pushing me against the wall. "Its no one. Just a friend. Its Alicia's cousin" I say, as I realise he has a boner.

He's holding me against the wall and takes my top off, so I'm only in my knickers. He starts to feel my breasts.

I let out a small moan. "You enjoying this?"

I slowly nod.

"Well you shouldn't be!" He pushes me to the ground and then climbs on top of me.

I knew he would never hurt me, I'm so turned on right now. I love dominant boys.

He suddenly walks away, and brings back a medium sized vibrator.

He fingers me for a while, then shoves it in and turns it to fall setting.

"If you cum, I'll punish you... And it will be a lot worse... On your end."

He pulls me up and dresses me. My legs are already wobbly and I'm so tempted to cum.

When I'm at the door, suddenly he pulls down his pants. I give him a blowjob and he cups my big boobs, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

I'm so close to Cumming.

He zips up his pants and drives me to school. I try to focus on something else but the vibration is so distracting and tempting me to just cum all over his leather seats.

"Actually... I think I've given you something too easy..." I sigh loudly

He pulls up in the parking lot, reaches into my knickers and inserts a huge vibrator. I loudly moan as it enters me.

"At break time I want you to send me videos of you masturbating. If you fail I have the remote control to put that on EXTREME setting."

I nod sheepishly, the pleasure overwhelming me.

I stumble into school and get into my first class: English.

Ten minutes in and im so close. I try to pull it out and then I feel the pressure get higher.

Ffffuuuucccckkk it feels so amazing. I groan and everyone looks at me. I try to smile it off, too distracted my the beautiful gift/horror I have been given.

I slowly walk to maths and JM ten minutes late. As the teacher rambles on about algebra, I cum all over the seat.  I feel the setting increase. How does he know?

Break comes and I run to the bathroom. I take out my phone and press record. I slowly insert it in And take it out. I pull up my top so my breasts are exposed and then he texts me, " I left nipple vibrator clamps in your bag." What? I clip them on and I nearly black out from the pleasure. I finger myself slowly, rubbing my clit and almost cunning. When he sees me Cumming, the nipple clamps increase dramatically, that my boobs are shaking.

Suddenly I squirt out breast milk. Wtf?

I died