A new home.

As you pulled up into a driveway you see a beautiful house with a nice garden "let's go!" you say eagerness growing inside you "calm down! I still have to talk to them in person." The same words Amie said since I was five those words always ment 'see ya in a few weeks as we look for a new home for you!' But that didn't stop my eagerness from rising ~ding~ Amie rang the door bell a sweet couple answered "Oh! It's our sweet heart, please do come in both of you for a nice cup of tea!" The woman  led us in she wore a nice skirt 'bout to her knees a little past, it was red and made out of a silky material she had one of those thin sweater things and a off-white t-shirt her messy dark brown hair thrown up into a side bun With some light makeup and a scarf covering her neck the man had a nice dark blue tuxedo with a red tie he had comed back black hair and polished shoes with white socks and a white under shirt "Hello I'm Alice!" The woman replied "and I'm John!" They looked at you "I'm (y/n)." You were wearing  (favorite t-shirt) and ripped black skinny jeans along with (favorite color) converse and some eye shadow,lip stick, and gloss your (h/l) (h/c) hair with (f/c) dyed ends slightly covering your face Amie had a nice skirt on with a flannel tee and knee high socks and black and white converse and long red hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was just description of the characters but next time there'll be more dialogue srry it was so short! And no I don't do lemons even if lemon is in my name i do x readers and fluffs -- Lemonade

If you were wondering 315 words including this.