The Real Me #LoveSimon

Dear world, 

         Its me Max. I'm a 17 year old teen and yes I'm in love with girls. I get bullied at school for liking girls even by my own parents, but I don't care what other people think of me anymore. Its kind of stupid actually to want to be like everyone else when your just you. You can't change yourself for others just so you wont get hurt. I mean I even tried but failed. 

        I never really told my story to anyone but now I'm telling the world. I used to live next to this beautiful girl. I didn't really think much of my feelings till we got to really know each other. I remember playing family and I would always be the daddy. When we had a chance we would sneak to our spot. At 14 I started to realize my feelings for her and as always we would go to our spot. That day she told me how she felt and out of no where she kissed me. I was shocked and didn't know what to do so I pushed her and ran home. I never saw her after that day. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't let the one you love go because they might just love you too. 

        A couple of years passed and I was 16 in high school. I didn't want people thinking I was weird for liking girls so I tried liking guys but it just never worked for me. I would always end up staring at a girl while on a date. I tried to be like everyone else because I was so scared what others would think if they ever found out i was lesbian. 

       One day i met this girl online, actually on Wattpad. She introduced me to her friend and said we would be a cute couple. Lets just say her name is Jade. Anyways we talked and hit it off real good. I actually started falling for her i asked her out a year later not knowing what she would say, but she said yes. I tried everything i could to love her but she always seemed down. I loved her a lot that every time we broke up i would cry for about a week. Yeah i was stupid to keep going back to her. About the 10th time i was done getting hurt. My brother saw how hurt i was and gave me a huge speech about how i should move on. Well i did and she did too. We kept in touch but never really said a word to each other. 

        Its funny I always thought that everyone would hate me but I guess you just got to like the right people. So I'm saying as I end my story love who you love. Don't let people put you down. You are who you are and no one can change that about you. Thanks for listening world. 

Love,

 cool_max2000