Prologue

Video by: Emmakate86

Frankenstien's POV

"Come on Jackson, your going to be late for school." I yelled as he was putting on his jacket. "Dad I'm coming." Jackson said as he grabbed my hand smiling.

We walked out the door to the garage and got in the car. I buckled him in his booster seat with his backpack beside him. I then got in the driver's seat and drove.

It was a silent drive to Jackson's primary school. He fell asleep in the backseat. Once we got there I pulled in the parking lot. "Jackson it's time to wake up." I told him as I slightly shook his shoulder. He woke up and rubbed his eyes. I grabbed his hand and walked him to the door. "Bye Jackson." "Bye dad love you!" He yelled as he ran inside.

No ones POV

Frankenstien got in his car and drove to Ye Ran High School. He parked his car and walked in. He walked to his office getting ready for the day.

Frankenstien's POV

I grabbed my folder my secretary made, and read it. On my desk was a stack of paperwork that had to be done today.

Grabbing my pen, I started to work. I continued to work until a knock at the door pulled me out of my focus.

"Come in." I said as I put my pen down and took my glasses off. A red headed boy, who's almost sent here everyday walked in. "Shinwu are you introuble again?" I asked him. "No sir, teacher told me to bring the new transfer student here." He replied, scratching his head.

'A transfer student?' I thought. "Ok, thank you. You may go now before your late to class." "Your welcome." He then walked out the door. I put back on my glasses to look at my folder again. "I'm going to class, go on in." I heard him talking to someone before he left. "Hmm a transfer student? I don't have any paperwork regarding this." I said as I took my glasses back off.

I looked at him and froze. "Y-you are....!" Was all I could get out of my mouth. "It's been a while Frankenstien." He replied. I got up and kneeled in front of him, "Master."