Having sex for the first time💦

I have a boyfriend his name is Adym . He  is so jealous of me talking to other boys.
They are only my friends but he gets so mad.

One day I was talking to one of my boy(friend)and laugh with him and everything he said to me:I'm so mad and you have to make me feel good."okay "I said,come to my house tonight we will have a great time.

I was planning on seeing a movie and eat some popcorn the go out and eat dinner.
7:30pm
"Hi I'm sad don't kiss me "he said."I have a plan come in and we will watch a movie and eat come popcorn and the good that you can choose the movie.

He started to feel better. I went and made some popcorn and he was getting the movie ready.
He choose a sexual movie,I was good with that. I get the popcorn and set beside him.

Two hours later...

"Did you like the movie " he asked ,"yes of course I do"I answered.
He started gutting closer to me. He started talking sexual,and he turned me on. He picked me up and take me to my bedroom. He started taking my clothes of  then I take his clothes off to.

He know that I haven't had sex before and he was so gentle with me.
He spread my legs and he puts his three fingers in mu pussy."UHHHHH"I moaned loudly."do you like it?I know you do"he asked,"UHhhhh yesss DADDY 💦" I answered.

I was gutting so wet . He disaidid
To do down and eat that pussy" are you okay with that?"he asked,"yessssss it feels so good ",I answered.

I opened my legs more,he bet my pussy with his three fingers so I'm super wet.
He went down starts licking, and biting, and sucking.
"IT HEARTS SO GOOD "i moaned, and screamed.
It was the best felling ever!!

"I hope you learned something about your mistakes "he said,"yesss daddy"I replied.

We started making out then we feel asleep hugging each other.❤️❤️