Wooden Box

Marry Brown, How old are you?..... She answers with a depressing tone ''I'm 109 year old but I still feel 60'',
A slight laugh came out of my mouth,  "you know every year you only get older, darling live every second by second".
Grandma I said I'm here for my English essay and remember you told me last time when I came to visit that I can interview you?, Oh yes she responded. Samantha what do you want to know about me, my life isn't very interesting she responded in a discomfort tone. Grandma? Remember you once told me that you feel in love with one guy, what was his name? Um... She lightly rose her head is if the colors of the walls where changing al by them self.

      Under her breath she mummers a name, I couldn't really make it out I believe she aid Jack Dawson or Jack Dublin. Im not quit sure exactly what she said. She shuck her head and grabbed her cane and started to get up as I interrupt her. Grandma where are you going? Samatha she said, I cant right know I forgot I have to help with the Church. She continued to leave, There was no point in trying to stop her. My Grandmother is a very determined person but something tells me that she has some hidden secrets that she has never spoken.

      As I watched the church bus pick her up and take her away I found out that this English paper was never going to get done. I decided to go one and do more thinking on who my essay was going to be on because I know for a fact that I wasn't going to be able to get any information out of her, she is one strong headed 109 year old woman. When I got home I asked my parents if they knew anything about this Jack guy but they said no. The rest of the night I sat in my room dying to hear at least one story of a guy named Jack but I knew that I was going to need to forget about it.

     The next day at school my English Teacher Miss Howell asked me who my paper was going to be about and I had no choice but to tell her, Marry Brown my great Grandmother, Know I'm really screwed, All day It was on my mind! How m I supposed to be able to make a story on someone who isn't going to want to tell me on thing from there 109 years of being alive. After school on my way home I get a call from my Grandmother saying he needed her pills to be picked up so I went home a dropped my stuff off and went to her pharmacy to pick up her medication. I got to her house and brought in her pills. When I first saw her she was on the floor begging me to go in the attic to get her old china set because she was to bord of her other one collecting dust.  

      I grabbed the latter and headed to the grage, When I got into the attic I saw so many boxes and they where all pilled in dust, some of the boxes where made out of wood because during that time there was no such thing as cardboard boxes. I aw her China set but that was the least of my intentions. I continued to walk on a thin sheet of wood towards the wooden boxes , There was so many of them but there was one that caught my attention. It said 1909 with one -  It was a bigger box with a lock on it. I tried to find a key somewhere around the box but there wasn't one. I grabbed the box and realized it as a little bit lighter then what I expected. I laid the box down next to the exit corner so I could take it home with me and hope to god my Grandma doesn't see me. I grabbed the china set and brought it into the house for her to start cleaning, I grabbed the other china set and put it not the attic.

       As I was getting out of the attic I looked around and grabbed the wood box and  put it in my car, I covered the box with some of my sweet jackets that I left in the car and then I walked back inside and helped my Grandma finish's cleaning the china set and helped her put it up. After I left I couldn't wait to open the box so I could see what was in the box.

      When I got home no one was home so I had time to brake the lock and see what was inside, so I took my dads metal cutter and broke of the lock and brought to box inside. I was still covered in inches of dust but that didn't matter I was determined to see what was inside the box of wonder. I brought the box into my room and lace it on the blanket on my floor so my carpet wouldn't get dust all over it. I open up the box with a fear of something not being good in there. There was a stack books, Nothing that was good it was all old fairy tales as I dug through a bunch of lightweight books one seamed to be to be different from all, It was a leather book and on the spine it says "Chloe' Deline" I grabbed the book laid it on my bed and hid the box in my closet.

I told myself that I wasn't going to look at the book until I do my homework or I wasn't going to get it done.

Several hours pass and I get in bed and bring the book too. I open and the first page was a yellowish tine this and it was stiff it had the most delicate righting on it 1909... I flipped the page to see the words Diary, the first words of it was "I was born in 1909" that was when my grandmother was born. Is this my grandmothers I asked myself.