Love Hangover

Draco entered the bar and sat immediately at his usual spot. After hailing the bartender for his usual, he did a skim of the bar. He saw a lot of the same people. But then he saw a group of females. The lot of them looked drunk. But he paid no mind to them. His whole fixture was on the sole female that actually looked sober. She wore a severe pencil skirt and a white oxford shirt. It was buttoned all the way to the top. She didn't quite look like she belonged. But that wedding veil on her head almost made her look ridiculous enough to match her not so sober companions.

As if she could feel his gaze. She turned his direction. Big doe like brown eyes widened slightly, and then they hardened.

Smirking he lifted his glass in salute.

Her response was the lifting of her brows.

I met her at a bar, the look she gave me said I wouldn't get far
but that ain't never stop me
see I like a challenge so I proceeded to speak

"A shot for the lady in the veil." Draco said to the bartender.

He watched as a waiter gave the woman a shot and then gesture to him. With a sharp turn the woman turned to look at him. Wide brown eyes pierced him. Brows furrowed as they scrutinized him. Then with a smirk she raised the glass to her lips and drowned it.

Draco gave her an impressed look.

Hermione felt the alcohol burn a bit as it went down her throat. But she found that it wasn't unpleasant. Actually a fuzzy feeling was settling in her stomach. It distracted her from how bored she had been.

"Another courtesy of the man there." The waiter said politely to her. Hermione took it and looked again at the person at the bar. It wasn't just any person actually. It was Draco Malfoy. Their eyes locked.

A grin played on Draco's lips as he took his own shot and drowned it. Then he mouthed "til death do you part".

Hermione narrowed her eyes at him. Before she  really had time to think, she drowned the shot in her hand.

One drink turned into two drinks

The fuzzy feeling in Hermione's stomach turned to a very pleasant feeling. It warmed her and made her feel… unleashed.

Draco jaw almost dropped as Hermione Granger unbuttoned the top two buttons on her oxford. Somehow just by that action alone, her whole appearance changed.

She took her veil off, feeling hot with it on her head. She then took her hair out of her usual bun and shook her hair out.

Draco felt himself straighten up at the provocative action. He looked around him. He wasn't he only guy that had.

"Heeeermmmmmiiiione. Cooome on," Hannah Abbot giggled. "Daance wut usss." She slurred rather loudly.

Hermione looked at her watcher. He had a laugh on his face. She knew why. He knew that she wasn't going to say yes.

Draco chuckled knowing it was futile getting the brown haired know it all to dance. But then from the corner of his eye, she caught his gaze.

Hermione took the drink from Lavender Brown's hand and gulped it. Then turned to face him again.

Hermione Granger looked at him with a mischievous look on her face then winked at him, before taking her friend's hand.

"I would love to Hannah." She said. As Hannah led Hermione to the dance floor, Hermione turned back to look at him. Then she gave him a look that screamed "Oh I dare you."

Draco looked at the female, amazed. "Hermione Granger you won't even know what hit you." He said then left his drink on the bar as he turned to follow them.