Character Bio 1: Zytrax Akuma

The creation of Zytrax: As you know currently Zytrax is the main protagonist of the story and has a very weirdly spelled name. Though it may be spelled weird it has a origin in my life that I will NEVER forget. A few years ago I sucked at video games and never really beat anything outside of the Zelda and Pokemon genre and started to watch anime so you know I did what any 11 year old would do (or at least a few) and bought dragon ball xenoverse for xbox 360. Every character I made had horrible stats and got they ass WHOOPED, until one day my cousin came over and wanted me to play through the entire game all over again so I made a new character profile. He was a short sayian (sorry if I spelled it wrong), with a hairstyle like in the pick above, and I chose to keep him balanced in terms of stats. My cousin looks at me, with a look that screamed badass idea, and said, "make his name Zytrax." So I did just that and typed Zytracks. He says, "no no no spell it with an 'x'". I do what he says. The next day I beat the game without trouble (meaning I stayed up all night level grinding). Ever since that day Zytrax has been my oc, so I guess I owe my cousin for coming up with a badass name. I dedicate this character to him... Now onto the bio.

Zytrax Akuma

Pronunciation: Zie-tracks Ah-koo-muh

Age: 15

Height: 5"3'

Parents: unknown

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Black

Favorite color: Black

Personality: a slightly cold hearted and shy young man. As a part of being antisocial he has little to no experience with emotions and has a hard time controlling them. He often looks at others as if they are unimportant yet deep down he is always willing to help those in danger, yet he doesn't understand why. Even though he is shy he is full of pride and will show off his skills no matter what the occasion is.

Hobbies: reading, hunting deer, and taking midnight walks.

Likes: Books, dumplings, the night, wolves, and kicking ass (yes I really mean this, The man loves fights and loves them even more when the opponent is just as strong as him).

Dislikes: people in general, smartass comments (like the famous line Raditz once said, "Know your place"), and being short.

Allergies: now I know that it's not a real allergy but he always sneezes when it happens... bullshit comments (you should know by now that this story WILL have a lot of good comedy... and cheesy puns)

Mage type: Shadow Mage

Signature Attacks: Shadow punch, Shadow kick, Shadow ball: stage 1 (dark energy ball forms in hand), Shadow ball: stage 2 giant shadow ball (takes time to charge).