Chapter 1- Lost In His Eyes

Prepare to ride a rollercoaster of Alisha's life aka Mrs Efron 👰

Something, Just something about him made me melt away, his eyes, lips, heart I just didn't know.The way his bright blue eyes shined when he smiled. The way he looked down and bit his lip everytime, made me fall in love even more. You know those boys you somehow feel so close, like without knowing them you just fall for them. Everything they do makes your day. That's how I felt with Zac. Though there was no way I was ever gonna get him, I meant he probably has a line of girls way longer than when Macdonalds Chiken McGriddle came out. Its pathetic how love makes people like me so crazy. Though a part of me wanted to actually fall in love. Love was the only magic I believed in right now.

Ever since mum died I never had emotions. I never knew what it was to laugh and smile again. Mum's last words always stayed with me " Fight for what you want". I never knew why she said that. Losing mum made my life way more harder than I ever thought but I know each day shes looking down on me, ( hopefully when Im not still throwing the tomatoes away in the bin) Sometimes its hard for me to sit there and look throught statuses, tweets and photos when it comes to Mother's Day. People and their mum's posing together infront of cards and cakes and then theres me. I miss her more than anyone actually thinks.

Its just been a few days of school and I already want it to finish. When I was little kid I'd always count down years for me to finish school and right now a couple of years more felt like waiting a century. Coming into school was the norms. Fake people, Tryhard teachers, Studying about triangles for no reason at all. Those substitiute teachers who think they rule the world. Unlike me zac was so lucky , in the world today people who have 6 pack abs or the perfect tan and hot summer hair made it easy to get into the popular group and then there was me.. all i wanted was just to fit in.

Today was peer suppourt day, its this program were all the year 12s are seperated to different classes and they have a talking circle about different topics. I would say it was one of the most horrible days. The topic was about Mothers. Ashlee started off. She was this tryhard girl trying to geth zac's attention, I meant you had no idea what she went through, every year she hosts a party just so she can get all the selfish attention she wants, but something between zac and her was feasty, he never wanted to get along at times.... it seemed. No one knew about mum. It was the only secret that dad and I kept forever and I didnt want to end the forever today.

Ashlee: We'll my mums the best, I meant sometimes shes like sooo stupid but like she buys me anything I want and yeah like ANYTHING ----Ashlee looks over to zac sitting with his friends and gives a smirk----

Suppourt Teacher: So tell me what makes her different to the others?

While Ashlee was blabbering useless junk I realised Zac was looking at me, it was a inside smile that made me go crazy every single time. If there was a word beyond perfect that would be the word to describe his smile. Seeing his smile made me fall in love with him over and over agian. Though I didnt want him to know I liked him anyway so I just raised a brow ( as if i was confused when really I was an icecream melting away) He gave me this weirdpedo look to scare me but it ended up cracking me up

SUDDENLY Ashlee realised this and in no rush she said

Ashlee: Well atleast my mum makes me look perfect before I go out ANYWHERE, I meant look at Alisha it looks as if she made the onions cry cause of her uglyness and her reflection probably runs away from her.

Me: Wait what

Ashlee: Its just a tbh to be honest -Ashlee rolls her eyes-

Me: You know Ashlee jelousy eats up your so called beauty

Ashlee: Well atleast I have some

Me: You know Ashlee people like you are exactly the reason why this world is a disaster. I bet half of the girls want to be like you but whats the point huh? Whats the point when you let them all down with your stupid judgemental personality. My mum probably doesnt make me look good but I swear to god shes make me look more beautiful that you inside.

#Location: Bushes At the Back of the school#

I run away , FAR AWAY , I can't do it anymore, I can't deal with life like this. Everything hurts. The world wants me to be so perfect when perfect doesnt have a defination. PERFECT THIS, PERFECT THAT I always have to be someone Im not. I live in this like to impress everyone not to even breathe. I give

Zac: up?

Me: I rather be left alone

Zac: hey don't think Im like the rest okay? I might be hell of a jerk to some people but Im a jerk that cares abou you

I sit down on the bridge path, the pathway that helped me with all my disasters, sitting here made me feel like heaven when I was actually going through hell

zac: So this is your secret hide out I see?

Me: not such a secret anymore I guess ------ I wipe my tears-----

Zac: Looks over at me and sits down aside me, takes a pebble and throws it at the water.

There was a long pause, not one of those awkward situation pauses, everthing was silent. Everything was calm and peaceful, something I really needed right now.

Me: I wish I could stop everything and run away from everyone.

Zac:" Theres one problem Alisha, you dont smile anymore.......Do you know how dangerous your smile is, it'll be able to kick Ashlee of this planet........... if I was any boy I would have been lost in your smile ages ago..

Me: Really? I start to smile just a bit.

Zac: No I just wanted to see you smile - zac gives me the wink-

We both start laughing.

Me: She just really pissed me off

Zac: You know I like people who leave, not cause thery're hurt, cause they no longer have a reason to stay for the people that make them feel unwanted

Zac: Looks like I like you --- he gazes at me with a shy smile --

His eyes made me look so lost , I could see his eyes spoke nothing but truth , it was still hard to belive from everyone there he came out looking for me. He was all I wanted , nothing else but him . He made me feel special, something I had never felt .He was the star that shined bright in my galaxy. He made me let go of the old me, the one that was so insecure about herself.

But most of all He bought me back This time alive.💜