Please say you'll be mine.

It was barely 3am when I was rudely awoken from the loud buzz of my phone. I rolled over in bed and scrambled for the stupid box. My screen lit up with the name Awsten... if he was face-timing me now it must have been somewhat important. or he was just calling to say something stupid as always. Either way I was happy he was calling me. Even if it was 3am. I answered the call..

"i'm pregnant!" he yelled with a smile on his face.
"awsten knight you absolute crackhead, you can't be pregnant"
"okay fine.. i'm not pregnant but do you want to make me pregnant?" said the dazed purple haired boy.
"you make no fucking sense sometimes" I managed to get out.
-
He laughed at me and never in my life have I felt so flustered by anyone. Awsten made me question myself so many times it was unbearable. I could feel my face getting hot.. oh god can I please stop.

"uh yeah whatever, are you free right now?"  he had the gut to say.
"what the hell do you mean am I free right now?! It's 3am of course i'm free??"
"listen cutie, i don't need your sass."

Oh god him calling me those pet names always made me melt. I hope he meant them. wait no I don't, he's just my friend. friend nothing else. Ugh anyway what the hell could have Awsten wanted at 3am?

"yeah yeah whatever, hurry up and come over just no séances ha.." I said jokingly
"aw then never mind"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NEVER MIND??"
"YOU'LL SEE."
-
oh god, awsten.
It was around 3:20 am by the time Awsten got to my house. It was pitch black outside and nothing besides bugs , witches and us we're buzzing at this ungodly hour..

"knock knock bitch!" the tall fair skinned boy at my door said.
-
he seriously had a fucking ouija board in his hand this boy was on sumn...

"Awsten, for the love of god... why do you need to do a séance, especially at my house.. at 3am."
"Because it adds to the spookiness of tonight and if you reject me I can just blame it on a demon." he joked with a smile
"fine just please tell me we aren't summoning a demon tonight"
"sorry I don't think I can promise you that entirely.."
...
-
almost out of thin air the lilac haired boy pulled out two candles, a lighter, a rope, two glittery pink sacks and finally a bottle of clear thin liquid.

"w-what are those for..."
-
My voice was shaky I could tell. I questioned everything he did at this point.

"Don't look so shocked honey. Today you and me are going to cast love spells."
"love spells?! Why are we casting love spells at 4 fucking am"
"Because I love you??"
"Awsten can't this wait until like ANY OTHER TIME??"
"no this cant wait, I promise you."
-
I'm seriously freaking out. why was this sweet cotton candy fuck in my house so early in the morning... trying to cast a love spell.

"please baby this i'll be soo fun."
"God Awsten please, don't make me."
"Pleaseee i'm begging youu."
"Ugh fine."
-
Oh god that's all I fucking needed. The boy of my fucking dreams begging me. God he's lucky I'm shy or I would have kissed him like i've always wanted to right here on this table with no hesitation.
Awsten took all his things and placed them on a table. Gingerly opening each pink pack with care and removing the contents to be placed on the table.

"Awsten, I doubt a "love spell" is going to do anything."
the lilac angel looked up at me with the biggest eyes. And with the softest voice said
"Geoff. I know it's not going to work I just.." he stopped and stared at me.
"Okay, lets do it."
-
The ritual séance bs was quite... interesting. We lit candles and read the words provided. It seemed like the dumbest thing in world but Awsten was over joyed. And I was scared he might really think it was real. I wanted to stop this madness but Awsten wouldn't let me leave without doing that stupid ouija board.
-
"Awsten fuck off. I know you're moving it."
"Awsten? are you okay? like you really don't look very well."
"yeah i'm fine" he said speedily.
-
I tired to talk when he started to talk again.
-
"Geoff, I have a big crush on you. With everything in my being, I want to be with you. Ever since I first met you." he started to shake and once again "I just, I just want you to be mine."
-
My heart was racing, why did he want to do this... love? us? together... no way. no way in hell Awsten Knight liked me. AND NO WAY IN HELL THAT THIS SPELL WORKED. We were just two guys in a band.. nothing else. So what in the fuck was he on.
I couldn't say anything more. The boy I had loved for all these years, loved me back. before I could collect my thoughts he sat on my lap and kissed me. God his kiss felt amazing. It was as smooth as honey and airy like a cloud. His soft skin brushed across my neck and I almost screamed. I couldn't describe him.
-
i love you.
I LOVE YOU.
"okay awsten calm down."
-
I tried to get him to get off of me but he wouldn't budge. I started to choke on my own tears no fucking way. It was as if he turned as heavy as a ton of bricks.
-
"YOu STUPID BITCH."
"uh awsten what the fuck are you doing, please stop ."
-
no fucking way. He started to speak another language and I felt as if I was descending into the gates of hell. He started to get hot and turn a shade of red. What happened to my sweet angel.

please awsten please.
-
he turned to me and said "LOL SIKE NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER."
-
I killed him that same night.