Laughing-Jack X Reader Rogue Part 7

Things have gotten quieter since that day, I don’t talk to him much like I used to and he just starts these conversations but they are kept short thanks to me. “Jack I’m going to work OK? So don’t break anything.” I called “Aaaand this is the only time you will actually talk to me.” He sighed, I couldn’t help but feel guilty at this point and I don’t see this relationship going on if it stays like this “Tell you what, after work we can go where ever you want to go today OK? Get things moving again.” Jack seemed to grin at this “Why not go now?” He asked and I looked at him like he said something retarded “Because-““Just say you felt sick today (y/n)! Cause I have a great idea! And I want to go now~” He whined, honestly he can act like a child sometimes but I wasn’t really looking forward to work today anyway and since my feelings have taken a like to him I couldn’t do anything but to agree. Then an idea popped into my head “Wait here then, I have to get ready.” “But you look fine now,” I smirked “I have a surprise for you then.” I walked to my bedroom putting on clothes that brought out the real me.

I came in the living room where Jack is and when he saw me his Jaw dropped, I was wearing the clothes of Illusion. Illusion was the name that people gave me when I turned insane and went on a killing spree. “You have got to be kidding me!” Jack said in awe. I was wearing a white tank top and a brown jacket which went down to my hips and rolled up to my sleeves and it wasn’t your fancy coats, oh no, it was the ones that made you look like a badass, and I had black jeans which were ripped at the knees and black combat boots, and for extra measures I got black fingerless gloves and a beanie.

Jack just stared at me “Well what are we waiting for? Lead the way dear friend!” I cheered and Jack chuckled and turned and walked and he crashed into the wall and came down to meet the floor “Jack! You O.K?” I said and went over to Jack “Twinkle, Twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are~” I rolled my eyes and helped him up.

“Were here!” He gleamed and spread out his arms, he had taken us to a carnival which seemed familiar “Is this the place where you raised me?” I asked in amazement “That’s correct! And I cleaned it up a little for your visit.” He blushed but smiled and then I put my hand to my heart “Awwww your so nice, so you are!” I smiled and my eye twitched “Is the twitching normal?” Jack asked with a disturbed face “Hasn’t done that in a long time.” I put my hand to my twitchy eye, this is really weird, it used to do this when I was coo-coo. Does this mean… It’s returning? Has the voice finally manage to catch up with me? I shook my head, now that thought is ridicules. “Come, come there is lots to see!” Jack shouted as he pulled me to the rides. We went on rollercoasters and ate candy floss and laughed, this was the best! “WOOOOO!!!” We cheered while our hands were in the air and going down a massive drop on the Screamer! (A rollercoaster which I just made up :D )

“Jack today was the best! I haven’t had this fun in ages!” I hugged Jack, he deserves it, he has given me something which was something lost to me.Fun. “Well just shows that you need to get out more.” He grinned and hugged me back “Let’s go home, this calls for some pancakes.” I smirked and Jack just hugged me tighter while screaming “Yay~! PANCAKES WOOOO!”  And who couldn’t laugh.