Laughing-Jack X Reader Rogue Part 8

“(Y/n) I’m going out!” Jack called from the door and his response was my grunt in my pillow for it is closely around 4am. A time where I highly disagree with when Jack goes out on a killing spree, I mean he can do it at this time but there is no need to inform me. “See a later!” And the door slammed and I was glad that I can go back to sleep. CLASH! What in the devils name was that? Sounded like a window was smashed and that may lead to one thing. Intruder. I grunted as I had to get up and walk to the source, when I entered the kitchen sure enough there was the window broken now where is the- “Go to SLEEP!” And that’s when I felt a knife going through my back and I turned to see my erm guest. And it looked like a boy, with long Raven black hair and sickly white skin and he had a white blood stained hoodie, completed by black jeans and converses but his face… It was really not the greatest thing to see when you’re going to die or something, his mouth was not really professionally carved but it was carved none the less and it stretched his mouth from ear to ear and formed a smile also his eyes… They never seemed to blink but they looked burnt so I guess he can’t really blink if he had the desire. “May I ask what your business is here?” I asked while pulling out the knife and handing it back to him “What the-“ “I don’t have kidneys so there was really no point in stabbing me there but then again you probably didn’t know.” I explained, with this guy I’m trying smart/cool cop it’s fun! “Now what is your business here?” I asked again and his response was backing away but never keeping his never blinking eyes on me “What the fuck are you? Why won’t you die?!” He raved “I thought I already told you,I have no kidneys, tut tut tut and here I thought you were the kind to listen. As for you other question my name is Illusion.” I don’t know why gave him my former name but it seemed like silk now every time I say it and I couldn’t help but smile and twitch and he looked at me with curiosity “I came here to get Jack.” He mumbled “You just missed him, went out on a killing spree.” I said and he swore under his breath “But he’ll be back in about 10-15 minutes tops, they don’t really last long.” I said and the boy yet again looked at me with confusion “How come your acting so calm for a human?” There he goes again, not gathering up the pieces “I said it once, I said it twice now I will say it thrice. I have no kidneys and humans need kidneys to survive where I don’t therefore I’m not really considered human also I have these other differences that doesn’t make me human.” I said in the sweetest tone I could muster “So… What are you then?” He asked “I don’t really know to be honest, I think I consider myself a freak, its like, I’m not an alien and I’m not human so I guess I’m kind of in the middle.” I explained “May I ask, what is your name?” I asked but my sweet tone is hurting my throat and I really want to get to bed now “Jeff the Killer.” He said, straightening up now and his face had an insane smile on him, even though he had a carved one, but you can still see emotions through it. “Oh that’s nice, now if you don’t mind I would really like to get to bed now,” I yawned and smiled and walked to my bedroom “You know where the window is or if you prefer I’m sure your mind can suss out where the door is.” I said and Jeff seemed to of grunted, not really the generous ones is he? “Or if your quiet enough you can stay here and say what you have to say with Jack when he returns.” I smiled and the boy seemed of just growled and all I could do was roll my eyes. Jack then came bursting through the door with an angry look on his face and it was painfully obvious that he was directing this to Jeff “The hell do you want freak!” He sneered and directed me towards him and I casually did and he grabbed my hand and put me behind him, as if to protect me from Jeff. Jeff seemed to notice this then chuckled “Easy clown. I just came here to deliver a message from Slendy.” He tried to calm Jack but he just became more tense “The hell does he want?” He snarled but there was less threat “Just to come and talk, you know, talk through things with things that’s happened between you two.” He smirked or… He tried. ‘Wonder what’s up’ My inner voice said and I nodded by agreeing with it, I mean, this is all entertaining and also very confusing since I’m out of the circle. “Alright we’ll talk tomorrow, now leave!” He roared while pointing at the window and this made his smile grow “Nice girl by the way, very freaky, which is good, would’ve died if human.” Then he hopped out of the window and Jack took a sigh. Now that I am fully awake I turned to Jack “You’re bleeding!” He pointed to the spot where Jeff stabbed me “What? Oh don’t worry, nothing lethal, just a scratch really.” I said while observing it “But it’s got your kidney!” He dashed to the kitchen to grab a first aid kit “Jack, I have no kidneys,” I pointed out for the fourth time tonight and Jack turned with a confusing look on his face and then calmed “Well E-J is not going to be very pleased with that,” He laughed “But your bleeding which will not leave my attention, so I’m going to tell you to sit down and let me bandage you up.” Now he is acting like my Mother or… Original Mothers at least… Since I really have no Mother. I chuckled and did what I was told because I knew Jack was serious “Why so serious!?” I asked in the Jokers voice, which wasn’t that bad and Jack looked at me with ‘you must be a retard’ Look and I put my hands up in surrender and sat down and in seconds Jack was in front of me with the kit. “Now while you do this I think it’s questioning time.” I said in a playful tone but it also held seriousness, Jack seemed to sigh at this “Lift up your top,” He asked and I did, just above the cut mind “That was Jeff the Killer there, I think you may already know since he shows off a lot.” O.K he started off with Jeff, I nodded and he continued “He and I come from a group humans call creepy pasta, not the catchiest of names but It fits. Creepy pasta is really a group with insane and murderous people or in other words freaks.” He made it seem like the word tasted like poison but still continued “As for this business between me and Slendy, it seems like he wants to apologise, he’s gentlemany like that.” “What happened?” I asked “Long story short, he trashed my carnival and by this I got pissed off and started a riot in the house then stormed out and this wasn’t long before I started killing off the folks I took care of and stopped by yours.” He quickened his pace at the end there but I understand “Right…” I whispered. “All done.” He said and got up “Jack.” He turned and I took hold with his hand “Thank-you. And if you don’t mind me asking… Can you sing me a lullaby?” I asked and blushed, Jack seemed to of stared at me then smiled and lifted me up bridal style to my bed, I guess this is a yes.’ Haha! Success! Seriously illusion I had no idea that you had a hidden talent to get boys! ‘ Shut up! I only did this because it was in the moment! ‘uh-hu’ Jack tucked me into bed then started stroking my hair “All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel~ The monkey thought that it was all fun~ POP went the weasel~” Figures he would’ve chosen this song but his voice was not actually that bad, quite soothing and I felt sleepier by the moment and as he kept on signing I felt the blanket of sleepiness cover me. Jacks P.O.V Well that request was surprising to say at the least but it was a request I could not refuse, found it quite cute actually and in no time she was asleep, found myself sleepy too so I decided to sleep with her and once I was in I enveloped her in a bear hug and kissed her cheek goodnight.