Laughing-Jack X Reader Rogue Part 9

Jack had big plans today. Jack has to go and talk things out with Slender and he’s not very calm, he keeps pacing around, going in and out of rooms and whenever he sits down he gets all twitchy and fidgets a lot and he just gets back up again and does his course around the house again. “Jack, would you like a cup of hot chocolate?” I offered in efforts to calm him myself, he nodded and sat down on the stool while I prepared the hot chocolate and I can hear his foot bouncing off the bar repeatedly, I frowned “Jack calm down dear, you’re going  to pass out with all the energy your using.” I said, it made the bouncing stop but then he started to bit his palm “Jack stop,” I say as I go over and hug him, he freezes for a second then starts relaxing, I stroke his hair and only now do I realize how soft it is, I chuckled a little bit, this seemed like and interesting way to know Jack a little more “Does my pacing and nervousness amuse you, my dear?” He asks “Not at all, I’m amused at the fact your hair is very soft,” I smile “Oh?” Jacks cocks an eyebrow and I laughed and went to finish making the hot chocolate.

 The hot chocolate seemed to of worked since Jack seemed 10 times calmer and he sat embedded of the cushions at the couch and I couldn’t help but smile “So, what time will you visit your friend?” Jacks eyes were previously closed but then they shot opened but he didn’t move “First of all he is not my friend OK? He’s more of a respectable figure even though no one really shows the respect but he knows it’s there. Second of all…” He went quiet and I got a little worried “Jack? What is it?”  I asked in a slow tone, he gulped “Slendy is coming here in his own time.” He mumbled. Now this was certainly a surprise but I do not show much of my emotions, especially frustration and anger, yeah not anymore! Haha! But maybe it’s time… Shut up! This is not the time to argue with my little friend. My eye twitched but I stood up from my stool and sat down at the couch across from Jacks “Well then…” And then a crash was heard.

Another emotion I didn’t show was panic I always needed to be calm and relaxed no matter how much I wanted to run and scream so I turned and looked at Jack with a natural face “Well I hope he pays that, it’s the second window this week!” Humour was my well known emotion and was normally useful and Jack looked at me, he clearly shows nervousness “Well I guess it’s time for your talk Jack, don’t worry I’ll be right here.” I gave him my most reassuring smile I could muster but I think it didn’t help Jack at all as he still looked like a nervous wreck like this morning “I’ll give you some time to yourself while I greet our guest.” I said, it looked like Jack needed to collect himself but I can only do so much. I went downstairs to the gym floor, and yes there was a smashed window “When will people have the decency to use doors,” I mumbled to myself “Hello?” I called out as my voice echoed in these walls. I stopped in the middle of the room and started to wait patiently for a reply.  A woosh! Was heard but I didn’t move, be calm, be calm… “Hello Illusion.” Don’t show panic, be calm, and be calm. I turned around greeted with legs where is this guy’s torso!? I looked up and was able to see a face, well, a head, there was no face! Just a plain, bald and white head be calm be calm don’t show fear don’t EVER show fear!  He then shrunk down to a more suitable height and I relaxed a little more “I know you came here to see Jack, I’ll take you to him,” I said and the creature simply nodded his head and followed my lead. Only silence was present when we got up and when we came in Jack’s back was facing us and I heard a sigh and he turned around “Sup Slendy, long time no see…” He smiled “Jack, I do hope you accept my apology for wrecking your Carnival, I just wasn’t having the best of days…”  The Slender said and Jack nodded with a genuine smile, then they both faced me “Oh, I’ll give you guys some privacy, see ya.” I turned and went out.

I sighed as I was sitting in Mrs. Oral’s café, I haven’t been here since Jack came and I’ve been missing this place a lot. It’s been about 3 hours since I left Slender and Jack to talk with each other and I’ve just been sitting here, letting out my blushes whenever I think of Jack, I hope everything is fine with him and Slender but my feelings for him have grown too fast for my liking and I tried to squish every thought that came too dirty “(y/n) are you alright sweetie?” Mrs. Oral asked and put her dark chocolate hand on my shoulder while the other was on my head. I looked up, she looked exhausted, her hair is messy and there are heavy bags under her eyes “Come sit Mrs. Oral, you look like Death.” I said and she gratefully obliged “Now that I’m settled how about you tell me what’s up, you don’t look too good yourself,” She said, I looked at the table and started blushing wildly and laughing took my ears “Oh my lord can it be true? (y/n) has finally fallen in love!? Oh details (y/n) details!” She praised “Well he’s a childhood friend…” I started then a ball formed itself in my throat, making it hard to speak “Right, I see, come on (y/n)! What’s his name?” She asked eagerly and seeing this made me smile and continue “Jack,” I smiled even wider I just freaking love that name! “But the trouble is, is that I don’t know how to ask him out and he’s out a lot.” Yeah killing kids n’ all. I looked at the table shyly and again I heard a giggle “Young love is certainly the best kind but most of the young men can’t bloody cook! Ending up burning chicken n’ stuff!” She said, I let out a laugh. No one burns chicken when Mrs. Oral is around “Honey, I know you rarely date, in fact, I don’t think you have ever dated so I can imagine you being crap at it but luckily you have me to set on the right track,” She winked and practically gave herself a pat on the back. God, why can’t everyone be like her? “I’m listening.” I say and she reveals me her secrets.

I come home to a dark house and the window fixed also I found a note on the counter it said:

Dear (y/n)

Me and Slendy is going to hang for a while so I’ll be back at around about 11

See ya

Love L-J

I blushed at the ‘Love L-J’ but he probably does that for fun of it. I looked at the clock, so he’ll be back at 11 so I got an hour and a half to myself. Lovely. I went to my room and got dressed in the Iron-Man T-shirt which is way too big for me, it dropped to my knees but that’s why I love it so much and after that I went up to the art room and got a huge, rectangular shaped canvas and started my magic. It was like the colours danced together and the figures were amazing, and those figures were the Laughing-Jacks I have come to love. On the left you’ve got the beautiful rainbow Jack with his warm smile and welcoming eyes and on the right you’ve got the insane, badass Jack who’s smile spells PHSYCO and the eyes of a maniac and in the middle you’ve got them dancing, I see it as a more elegant battle, to see who is better and this is how I imagine the fight with his sanity was like. All-in-all I was proud of my work and smiled at the outcome, reminds me a lot of how we met again and I laughed. The drawing on the wall was gone, obviously but I don’t mind, the real Jack came out and that’s good enough for me not to get frustrated. I looked at the clock 5 to 11 well better go down stairs and greet the guy.

I waited on the couch and looked to see the only thing I was wearing was the top, I got up to get changed but that was when the door opened and Jack whistled “(y/n) you could of have told me you were going to greet me like this~” He cooed and I was red and beginning to sweat “I was just going to get changed…” I tried to explain “Sure you were~” And then two arms wrapped around my frame, I was really going to die. Get yourself under control idiot! But that’s bloody impossible! I was fighting with myself over Jack, are you kidding me. “I-I…But” “Shhhh” His finger was at my lips, shutting me up “You stutter too much.” And then he turned me to face him and looked at me with his eyes and then slowly, started to lean forward.

AN: MWAHAHAHA REALLY SUPER EVIL CLIFFHANGER. Lol so, what’s going to happen next? Well you’re just going to have to wait and find out, won’t you? Thanks a lot guys for reading this ;) Have a great day!