A CHUKWUNAOBI

There is a story behind every action, in the case of Chukwunaobi he was the victim of the action,a victim that cried for a reaction to the action that was dead.

Chukwunaobi hails from the death of the end,a country foretold by the stupid and rejected by the foolish, this is not a story of undying faith neither is it a poem for the faint hearted rather it is a film of the picture of life.

A life without a story and a story without a song ,just like the ones Achebe told during his time and Soyinka revealed at his undying moments of sexual pleasure.

Inside Chukwunaobi lied a man with a dangerous future and a beautiful past,the sing song of his bitter sweet sorrow envisaged the past life of a beautiful princess and a gay lord.

Beside Chukwunaobi lied a reflection of his hated future and a cure for the present,his life was a riddle to be solved and a play to be acted,his life was a story for the dead and a darkness full of vain ,his life was a place for the lesbians and a coven for the gays,his life was a pool full of ridicule and a story to be learnt.

- Mervyn Onyemaechi Ojukwu

all pictures are edited by vsco and shot by Ojukwu Mervyn Onyemaechi, muse; Ojukwu Louis, outfit (including accessories); shop meka