𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

CHAPTER FOUR | THE FIVE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE GROUP WAS PLANNING ON A TRIP TO WHITMORE COLLEGE TO LOOK AT THE CAMPUS. Damon had decided to tag along to teach Elena how to feed properly whilst the rest of the females looked around their future college. Riley couldn't wait to graduate high school and move on with the rest of her education and she knew that Whitmore would be a great place to do that.

"Are you sure you two okay with this?" Elena's guilt-looking gaze met the two witches before she closed the door of Damon's car.

"If Riley and I could spell you out of wanting blood, we would but we can't so better you learn this now than at Freshman Orientation," Bonnie responded with a light chuckle as she and Riley straightened themselves up.

"Something tells me that college isn't in my future anymore." The doppelganger finally sighed when she looked around at the dozens of humans walking around. She knew that it would probably be difficult for her to resist the temptation of feeding on any one of them

"I don't think that's true. If anyone can control this, it's definitely you." Riley sent Elena a smile of reassurance. "You just need a little practice. And, that's what today's about."

"Oh, stop with the pity party. If I can go to college, you can go to college." The Salvatore spoke without even shifting his gaze from the humans around him.

"You went to college?" The Bennett girl eyed him up and down and scoffed.

"Sure. Plenty of times. I always had a thing for sorority girls." Damon smirked toward Riley with narrow eyes but she simply turned on her heels and walked away.

"You're disgusting," Riley muttered under her breath while she and the three girls walked ahead of Damon and into Professor Shane's classroom.

"When I say the word witch, what pops into your head?" Professor Shane spoke to his students while the four supernaturals tried their best to shuffle into their seats quietly. "Halloween costume? The villain of a fairy tale? Maybe an ex-girlfriend." When he spoke, Damon eyed Riley up with a smirk. "Well, whatever image it is, it's probably not Tanyell Soso of Montego, Cameroon."

"Is that him?" Elena raised an eyebrow as she whispered in Bonnie's direction.

"Yeah," Bonnie whispered back though her words were slightly dragged out.

"He's kind of—" The doppelganger continued to smirk.

"—Hot."

"I wouldn't usually go for someone like him, but— he is kind of hot. In an unconventional way, of course." Riley smirked in agreement as the three of the girls chuckled while Damon just rolled his eyes beside them.

"Now, in reality, or in this reality at least, witches have appeared in every culture across history. They're the architects of the supernatural. Responsible for everything that goes bump in the night from ghosts to vampires to doppelgangers—" Shane began to list as Damon rolled his eyes.