The Weekend Plan-LillyTWrites

Matty Bo and Leopoldo Maelgyn do not live in Paris, there birth-town is currently unknown. The reason they live in Paris in this story is only for the joint-story we are doing please read our own stories on our own pages to get to know all of the characters some more. Do not forget Marinette, Adrien, Nino and Alya are all characters from Miraculous the TV show while the rest of the characters are our own characters we made up. Thank you for reading, now, onto the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Matty was behind the school, waiting for her friends to come, since they had all decided to meet there so they could plan what they were going to do over the weekend. They had decided to meet up at 4'O'clock. The clock struck 4 and Matty was still the only one there. Soon, Marinette had shown up, speeding up to Matty then falling on her face before her.

"Whoa there Marinette, hold your horses!" Matty couldn't help but laugh, her and Marinette had been friends for a couple years now but still didn't realise how clumsy she really was, so seeing her fall onto her face was the funniest thing she had seen all day. She gave Marinette a hand and helped her up.

" S-sorry Matty, I-I totally forgot we were meeting up" panted Marinette, "everyone else had to bail, I'm not to sure why though..." Marinette took long pauses between her words, trying to catch her breath.

"Its okay" Matty shrugged, she was thinking everyone had bailed on her or she was waiting for them on the wrong day, that was until Marinette showed up, of course. "So, do you know what we are going to do over the weekend? Have you thought of anything for us to do?"

"Not really, I was sorta hoping you had thought of something"

Matty sighed, "Why don't we just go to the movies?"

"No, there's never any good movies on, or that's what Alya says" Marinette rolled her eyes, "What about swimming?"

"I would love to, but Nino is afraid of water. He thinks if he doesn't have his headphones on then someone has stolen them so he refuses to take them off which means no water, or angry Nino. I don't know what we could do."

Why was this so hard? All they had to do was choose something to do and that was that.

"Oh! What about a picnic in the park!" Shouted Marinette.

At that point Alya had shown up and decided to comment on Marinette's idea.

"What? So you can confess to Adrian about how you feel about him?" She jokingly mocked Marinette.

"H-huh? N-no! O-only so Matty can confess to Leo!" Marinette tried to hide her shame by shaming Matty.

"What? Leo isn't even coming! Well, I hope not anyways", she muttered that last part to herself. "And what about Alya! I'm sure she would just LOVE to confess to Nino!"

Each of them passed the shame onto each other.

"Alright lets stop now! I'm sure we all feel pretty embarrassed but we need to focus on what we are going to do over the weekend" shouted Marinette.

"Fine, fine. Hey Alya, why did you decide to come? I thought you had something to do.", Matty whispered to Alya.

"Oh well, I had to help around the house and we finished cleaning so I decided to come round, hoping you two were still here of course" Shrugged Alya.

Matty looked at her phone and realised an hour had passed and it was 5'o'clock. Although she was supposed to be 'home' at 4:30 so she panicked."Oh..um.. I gotta go, but that picnic sounds great! Call you later girls!", She shouted while she ran round the school.

"What was that about?", questioned Marinette. Alya just shrugged and they continued planning on what they were going to do.

Half an hour later, they had chosen something to do.

"So, its decided, we will go to the park to have a picnic, that is if the weather is good enough, if not then we can go to my house to watch a movie."  Said Marinette, proudly.

"What about food? I have an appetite as big as an elephants!" Asked Alya, patting her stomach.

"Well, for the picnic, I can bring some pastries and sweets (Things like cakes and pies", you can bring some sandwhiches , A-Adrian can bring the drinks, hopefully Joshua could bring some plastic plates, cups and cutlery, Matty could bring some fruit and maybe some salad, Kyran can bring some things like pork pies, appetisers if you must. Everyone can come to my house, I've got some picnic baskets at my house then we could pack everything and get Jacob and Adrian can carry everything, since they a-are the, uh, str-strongest after all"

"Well, that's fine with me," Shrugged Alya. "But how is everyone going to know what to bring and where to meet?"

"Well, I can send texts to Matty, Adrian and Kyran, maybe you can send texts to Jacob, Nino and Joshua"

"Oh no girl, I'll text Jacob, Nino and Adrian. You can text Matty, Kyran and Joshua. Either way, I better get going home. See ya later Mari." Alya starts trotting off back home, leaving Marinette behind the school. She started strolling home, when she got home she had sad on her bed and started texting everyone telling them the plan.

Matty received a text from Marinette.

"Hey! We have decided that we are going to have a picnic in the park! Are you able to bring some fruit or maybe a big salad? Tell me if you are not able to bring the food or maybe you are unable to come, if so, we can figure something out. Thanks for all the effort put into this weekend! Text me back ASAP!"

Hmm, a salad, maybe I could bring a salad , i mean, it shouldn't be THAT hard, She thought.

"Hey Mari, that sounds great. I can try to bring a salad or something. I cant text for long but I was wondering if Leo can come, if so can you text and ask him? If he says yes text me please. Thanks! Your the best!!"

Maybe that was stupid of me to ask if Leo can come, since I did say I didn't want him to come earlier. Oh well, I guess you have to risk it for a biscuit, or a boy in my case.

Marinette asked Leo if he wanted t come to the picnic and she explained everything to him. He reluctantly agreed to come. She told Matty that he was coming then made a group chat to make sure everyone knew what they were doing and where to meet. She made sure Alya had told Nino, Adrian and Jacob. Everyone was up to date and Alya decided that the group chat was a good way to pump everyone for the picnic.

'OMG Cant wait to see you all and see all that yummy food!' Texted Alya in the group chat.

'IKR like Idc about you guys but the food sounds soooo nice! Even if I have to see all of your ugly faces, well, besides one girl' Leo replied flirting towards person who remains unnamed.

'Who even invited him? Its not like hes our friend or anything. Hes too much of a posh brat for us, why doesn't he go have a picnic with Matty, since hes flirting with her anyways' Joshua was frustrated with this new information that Leo was coming.

Leo was known by everyone in the school, but not for the right reasons. Not only was he called the "School Bully" but he was also labelled as the "Second Richest Kid In Paris". He thinked he is too good for anyone exempt one person.

"I wouldnt dare, luckily there is one person who is going to be at the park that same day, I was asked to come, so if you dont like me, dont come and blame Marinette because she is the one who invited me."

"Whatever, i'm still coming to the picnic though" 

Joshua left the group chat.