sam pottorff sex

Dedicated to Carson :)

Sam wasn't the guy you'd bring home to your parents, he smoked....... had tattoos, not to mention the piercings. But that night I didn't matter. We where in the club. Lights flashing. Loud music. I saw him from across the crowd of dancing people. He started to come up to me but I turned away. He grabbed me around my waste.

"Hey" he whispered in my ear. His warm breath sent tingles down my spine.

"Hi" I replied now turning to him so we where nose to nose.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me away from every body. He knew I wanted him.... Without speaking he took me to his car. A black SUV. The back was down .... ready for us. Without another word we both got into the back.

"What are we doing ?" I said in between breaths.

"You'll see" he smirked
He started unbuttoning his shirt reveling his abs. After he was down to his boxers he took off my clothes. He started kissing me.. first up top then down low.

"Uhh" I said moaning

He was on top of me smiling down as I felt him thrust inside me.

"Ohh" I cried as he started picking up the pace

"Mmm" he moaned

"d-don't stop" I said clutching his waist

He was now going so hard inside me I couldn't take it anymore and I released along with him.

I rolled over on top of him out of breath. He held on to me tight as I drifted off to sleep in his arms.