Characters

The Substitute Wife

Written By: Hopeless Pen

Characters:

Blaine Shawn Parker – You can call him "Blaine" for short. The CEO of DPH Company, 25 years of age. Father of Yuan Blue Gifford Parker a loving boyfriend of Kathie Lee Gifford. He is a happy-go-lucky. He is a very kind boss and understanding man. If you were finding the man of your dreams, Blaine was the perfect for it. His motto in life "Trusting you is my choice but breaking it is your decision."

Yuan Blue Gifford Parker – You can call him "Yuan" for short. The baby boy of Kathie and Blaine. He is already 5 years old. If there is a big blessing that Kathie receive, that was Yuan. Yuan is a very smart kid, lovable, kind and helpful. His motto in life "Do not do to others what you don't want to do onto you."

Keisha Fe Gifford – You can call her "Madam " for short. Mother of the twin sister. 50 years of age. Her husband passed away 20 years ago. She is loving mom of her twin but Kath is always her favorite daughter. Her motto in life "If there's a will, there's a way."

Keithlyn Shin Gifford – You can call her "Keith" for short. 23 years of age. She is introvert type of person, she loves doing thing with her own. She loves her twin sister Kathie Lee Gifford that is why anything wishes of her younger sister she is doing it. Whether it is life and death situation Keith will take a risk. She have a long-term boyfriend but suddenly cheated to her so she promise to herself that do not fall in love again. Her motto in life "Boys will always be boys. Once a playboy always be a playboy."

Kathie Lee Gifford – You can call her "Kath" for short. A mother of Yuan Blue Gifford Parker, and a loving girlfriend of Blaine Shawn Parker. 23 years of age. She is the troublemaker and the hardheaded. Her motto in life "Life is too short, you must enjoy it."