Chapter 1 : Finding Shad

Once upon a time........i was born in the other world im not human... im a half demon too. But ... me and shad was separate his family goes to another  world ... by the way we were childhood friends we met at the playground... playing but now...im alone im already 16 years old... for now on,i will find him and go back with him... I tell my mom to go transfer to another school from another world... Im so happy that she say "okay"... When i got there... i have friends,but i have a problem ...they are asking "why your wearing red?" And i tell them ... My secret .. But they didn't say to anyone my friends name is Vannessa,Gold,Mika,Hanako,and finally Layla ... i asked them " do you know a boy name Shad?"   and they said "yes! His popular" the other said " you guys are a good pair" i was like what?! And finally see him with his handsome face... He looked at me and said " you.. you ... look familiar ..." And i replied " are you ..... Shad?" He says... " wait Sandara? And he hugged me ,he said " I miss you " i replied said" i miss you too...."....... By the way im Sandara =) ..........

--------------------------------------------------------------†††††††††

Hello guys ..... Pls support me pls.... * puppy eyes * hehehe

Pls

Vote

And

Comment

Guys

pls Follow me : animelovers26

^_^ .......