Chapter one

"Hi!" Someone squeals behind me almost causing me to almost drop my tray in the cafeteria.

I turn to face her glaring at the perky girl smiling so hard I wouldn't be surprised if her face fell off.

She wore small black glasses and her blonde hair tied back in a high ponytail. "Hi," I muttered, annoyed.

"I'm Felicity! You must be the new girl Catherine!" she says excitedly. Getting my name wrong.

"it's Caitlin," I say irritated. Walking towards a table in the middle of the cafeteria. She stays quiet before noticing where I'm about to sit.
"I-i wouldn't sit there if I were you." she stutters, nervously.

"why? It's just a table." I mock. Finding her nervous amusing.

"because it's our table." I hear a bitter voice say from behind me.

I turn staring at the four people behind me.
There are two guys and two girls. One of the girls who spoke has blake hair with dark skin and the other has short brown hair.

The guys are both tall, one slightly taller than the other with brown hair and a slender body frame with lean muscles. The other has blonde hair with green eyes.

Not gonna lie, they're sure are an attractive bunch.

"Really?" I mock, grinning. Finding this situation filled with humour. "I don't see any names on it" I reply, rolling my eyes.

"listen here, bitch. This is our table," emphasize on our. "it has been four the past three years. Now move it." she says with venom laced in her voice.

The girl beside her and the boys don't say a word.

"you all sure are a crazy bunch," I mutter I stand up, with my tray in my hand. As I walk away from the girl, she speaks once again.

"I'm Iris, by the way," she says with a smirk.
I walk back towards her. Deciding that I'm not going to be pushed around.

"Caitlin," I say hateful. " I would say it was nice meeting you, but I'll be lying," I say beaming.

"I'm Barry." one of the guys finally speak up. He's been watching me with amusement in his eyes. Smiling slightly. Iris notices with a hard expression.

Felicity doesn't say a word. She's too busy staring at the guy with the green eyes.

"can you go now," Iris says in spite.

"it'll be my pleasure." and with that, I take felicity hand. Hoping she'll explain who those people were.
--

What do you think so far??