Our Forbidden Love

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED! *

" Your eyes are stunning, your beauty is over bearing " he said as he kissed my lips so gently.

" I wish that I can just hold onto them forever"

I pulled away and looked into his eyes, pain filled my heart.

" They'll never understand, they just see the color of your skin, not what's in the inside" I said as I held his smooth dark hands in my pale sunless palms.

" It don't matter to me darling, cause what I am is not to be understood, I don't care what they think of me, I'm not a monster" he said grabbing my hands tightly. " You need not to worry about that, the words don't hurt me as long as I got you? I'm fine"

I couldn't help but to feel so warm whenever he spoke to me with such confidence. I loved him. Not of his color, not of his body, but of his soul. I looked beyond the race, and found something deeper within him.

A beautiful being.

" Kiss me babe, and let me know that no matter what we go through, you'll always be by my side" I pulled my hands away from his to rest them on the back of his neck.

" Kiss you? how bout I just simply buy you a ring and call it forever?" he grabbed under my arms and lifted me up from the bed.

I laughed.

" How about we get married today?, we can go to city hall and sign a couple of papers, that ain't gone harm nobody, and we will be the only ones to know, ya' hear?"

" Lets do it ! " I screamed over joyed.

He leaned in and kissed me, I pulled back quickly.

" Someone's home ! "

I jumped out his grip and rushed to the window. Peering out I watched as the Mercedes pulled up.

" You have to leave! My dads home he'd kill you! " I said rushing over to him.

Hearing the car door slam, anger filled his eyes.

" I'm not a monster, I don't know why I'm treated like this, can't I just go reason with him maybe he would understand" he said making his way to my bedroom door.

" No! please babe!" I grabbed his arm. " I don't want him to hurt you "

" He can't take my pride nor dignity what is there to hurt?" he said turning to me.

Tears fled my eyes.

" You can't deny someone of they're love, please just let me talk to him" he pulled away from me.

The door flung open.

My eyes lit up as my father stepped into the room.

" What did I tell you about bringing this nigger into my house?! "

I jumped up and pulled him behind me.

" Please dad, he was just leaving"

Anger over came him, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his side.

" Listen sir, I was wondering-"

" Get out nigger!"

I tried to pull away from his grasp.

" Sir please just-"

" What is there a nigger could possibly say to me besides how much cotton do you need?"

My eyes opened at the response.

" Dad how dare you !" I screamed.

He let go of me.

" You better get this nigger up and out of here before I come back up here, and really give him something to reason for"

He turned and stormed out.

I looked to him.

" I'm so sorr-"

" It's fine sweetie, another time, this time the right time, well have homemade dinner, some good old movies.." he grabbed me into him.

I let all tears out, and hide my face in his white plain t-shirt.

" Don't cry, you still have me, no matter what he do, he can't take me away from loving you"

He kissed my forehead, following a kiss upon my trembling lips.

" I love you MaryBell " looking into my eyes he spoke.

He whipped my tears.

" I love you too Daniel "

" I said get that nigger out of here !" I heard my father scream.

We sat there in pure silence, grabbing for each other souls.

*NEW STORY ! *

THIS IS AN INSPIRING STORY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO'S LOVE WILL NEVER BE UNDERSTOOD.

PLEASE I NEED YOU GUYS HELP!

I WILL NOT !

I REPEAT !

I WILL NOT UPDATE THIS STORY UNLESS I HAVE GOOD FEEDBACK!

PLEASE COMMENT OF HOW YOU THINK THIS PREVIEW IS, LET ME KNOW HOW GOOD IT IS!

I NEED OVER 100 READS SO THAT I CAN UPDATE!

ALSO A GOOD AMOUNT OF VOTES AND COMMENTS, JUST SO THAT I KNOW I WON'T BE WAISTING MY TIME ON THIS.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! IT HELPS ALOT!

Thank You !,

~* Lexylex*~