His Air Hostess and Her Passenger

Hello guys another OS here.

This OS is for my Vidhu akka mintusree, Darshu akka Darshu2 and sweetu shinchan0324. I think you guys know why I am writing this. Yes because of my result. Darshu akka your party is here... Hope you guys like it.

One more person is Mona Live_Till_It_Hurts this is for you as well... I don't know whether you remember it or not but you asked for OS as a party when I got award in crazy awards. And you know how lazy I am so I finally wrote it now. Hope you like it.

******

A person is shown running into the airport wearing a bag on his shoulder. He stops and starts panting due to running. Someone keeps his hand on his shoulder and he turns to that person.

Person2: (panting) Man... why did you...get down from....the car suddenly... and started running?

Person1: (smiles) just for fun

Person2: (shocked) seriously Lucky (yes the person who ran first is our handsome "Laksh") you ran on the roads just for fun.

Laksh: you won't understand Rahul

Rahul nods his head in disbelief.

At that time Laksh's phone rings. He looks at the Id and a beautiful smile appears on his face.

Laksh: (in phone) hello sweetheart.

Otherwise: nalayak

Laksh: (closes his eyes making annoyed face) stop it dad... I don't understand what your problem is! Why do you call me nalayak always?

Dp: because you are one. See you are 25 years young, dashing and successful business man but still no girlfriend. Then you are nalayak only.

Laksh: not again dad... Please give phone to mom right now.

Dp: huh waste of time talking to you. I myself will find someone for you.

Saying Dp gives phone to Ap who is eagerly waiting to speak to her son.

Ap: (excitedly) did you find someone atleast now?

Laksh: (whines like a kid) MOM!!!

Ap laughs listening him.

Laksh: mom you too started. You not even asked me whether I ate something or not. But... Huh... Leave it bye I have work.

Ap: arey arey wait... When are you coming back?

Laksh: (acting like he could not hear her) mom... Hello mom... I could not hear anything... I think signal problem will call you later. Bye... Love you

He cuts the call and sighs.

Rahul: why didn't you inform aunty and uncle that you are going back.

Laksh: to see the happiness on their faces when I reach home dude. It is such a feeling.

Rahul: ok dude... Time to leave. Flight is here. (Hugs him) take care. Miss you

Laksh: bye buddy.

Laksh bids bye to his friend Rahul and goes for doing all the formalities for check in.

He enters into the flight only to see an angel standing in the form of 'Air Hostess' who is none other than our beautiful angel 'Ragini'. He gets mesmerised by her charming beauty and keeps staring her. He gets disturbed when he hears the most angelic voice of the angel.