Love Bites and so do I (John Cena One Shot)

I was walking through the halls of the arena. You see I am a WWE diva and one of the best by far. My best friend is John Cena and he is also my tag team partner. We have been tag partners for about three years now. Before you ask yes I have feelings for him.  But we can’t be together because he is still married to Liz. Which sucks for me but I will have my day in glory maybe not today but one of these days. I was walking to the entrance when I saw Randy walk in the same direction.

“Randy!” I yell and try to catch up with him.

“Hey Becca. Where is the fire at?”

“I have a match and I am running really late.”

“Whoa slow down, John hasn’t even went out yet.”

“Randy I am trying to stay on John good side he and Liz have been fight lately and I don’t want to get on his bad side.”

“Whoa wait a min. look at me Becca.” I don’t look worried that he will see that I am in love with his best friend.

“Becca Lynn you look at me this instant!” I close my eyes and try to push my feelings aside so Randy won’t see it.

“What Randy I am late and John is going to kill me.”

“You love John don’t you?”

“Randy I have no idea what you are talking about.”

“Becca how long have we known each other?”

“As long as I have been in the company. Why Randy?”

“Because I know you as well as anybody, I know you as well as I know my own wife. You are in love with John and I think you need to tell him.”

“Randy I can’t he is still married to Liz and I am not a home wrecker.”

“Becca how is telling someone you love them being a home wrecker?”

“Because it would cause him to get confused about his feelings and then he will get depressed, which will cost us our matches and we don’t need that.”

“Becca if you don’t you will regret it later, but it’s your love life not mine.”

“Thanks Randy…. I guess. I’ll be seeing you.” I walk away from Randy. What if Randy is right what if I wait too long to tell him how I feel. Will he reject me? What if I did tell him and he didn’t want to be my friend any more. Man this hard. I love John so much it hurts. I shake my head so I can think clearly. I get to the entrance and John is already walking out. SHIT! After john gets into the ring they hit my music. Which I had changed from Fly On The Wall by Miley Cyrus to L.O.V.E. by Ashlee Simpson. I walked out with a microphone in hand. I had a stupid segment to do.