stupid for you

Frank's outfit

Frank's outfit

Gerard's outfit

Gerard's outfit

I'll tell you when you should play the song lol
~tyler~

~franks pov~
Hah, you guessed it.
My name is Frank Iero. I'm 16, gay and in love with my best friend Gerard way and I have been since 3rd grade.
But I've been too much of a pussy to tell him. It
but this is my story and how my life got so fucked up in all the right ways.

I woke up on a cold October Monday morning throwing the covers off of me as I stood up on the cold wooden floor walking over to my closet.
As I get to my closet I pick out a black shirt that says "fuck you" on it along with some black ripped skinny jeans and combat boots.
grabbing my bag and heading downstairs I frown seeing my mom isn't home so I just grab a Apple heading to school.
I put my headphones in listening to music closing my eyes as the freezing cold fall air hits my face
I smile a little going into my own little world but than I feel my phone vibrate.

Gee bee🐝♥️: Hey are you almost at school I'm waiting for you it's cold as fuck out here man.

I shake my head laughing softly as I reply to him

Me:yeah dude I'll be there in a minute

After I replied I put my phone back in my pocket walking up the stairs of the school seeing Gerard the most beautiful man on Earth.
He was wearing a pretty blue crop top, black skirt and his make up was done so well Frank couldn't help stare at how beautiful he was and kinda zoned out at hoe Amazing he

"Frankie you okay?" Gee asked looking really concerned.
I smile wide looking at him.
"Y-yeah I'm fine I promise Gee let's just go inside it's cold and class is about to start."
I say walking into the tall building as Gee follows behind.
We sit down at one of the tables smiling wide "god I'm so in love with him" I think to myself.
"So Frankie have you found anyone cute to date yeah?" Gee says smiling his little adorable smile he always does.
"Sadly no but have you?" I ask hoping he would say me but I frown as he says "I mean yeah but he's probably straight as hell" he saying pouting a little my eyes widen "what the fuck I thought he was straight" I say to myself but then again how could you not think he's gay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Still Frank's pov~

It's almost lunch time and I'm stuck in fucking math sadly Gee isn't in this class with me.
But I think today is the day I'm going to confess my feelings to Gee I know it's sounds fucking crazy.
I probably shouldn't but I'm going to at lunch in front of everyone.. I'm honestly so scared the bell rings and it's time for lunch and I grab everything I need and ask Gee's brother and his boyfriend Pete to help me out with this

~Gee's POV~

I walk of English class smiling wide as I think about Frank and how adorable he is.
But then someone bumped into him fall "hey! Watch w-where your going jackass!"
Gerard saying getting up and brushing off the dust. Walking into the cafeteria very pissed off but that goes away when he see Frank with his guitar.

~Franks POV~

I sigh nervously looking at Mikey "dude is everything ready what if he doesn't like me in that way Mikey..?"

Mikey Chuckles "Frank don't worry of course he likes you who wouldn't."
He says as Gee walks in the cafeteria.
Mikey walks over to him and hands him the flowers I bought for him.
Then they start walking over to me

~Gerard's POV~
Mikey hands me some flowers and leads me over to Frank. Then Frank speaks "list up everyone the song I'm about to sing is for gee right here so shut the fuck up!" I still I have no clue what's going on but then Frank starts singing.
[Play song]
"Hey, tell me what you want me to say you know I'm stupid for you hey, can you come-a come out and play you know I'm stupid for you.

He sings look right at me and I blush a dark red.

I'm color coding my moods you're yellow, I'm natural blue.
Let's get together and be green like my insides. At least I'll match your eyes.
Jealous and hypnotized.
Let's match our faces and be equally in love.

I keep staring at him but when as he's singing this part he looks away blushing.

Hey, tell me what you want me to say. You know I'm stupid for you.
Hey, can you come-a come out and play. You know I'm stupid for you.
Let's trash our whole afternoon.
Reciting recycled news. Until we meld and go back to your hotel room.

He looks up at me again as more people make a circle around us.

I'll be your new favorite tune.
I'll be your black cloud by June.
But only when you miss the rain like I miss you. Just double dare me I promise now that I'll stay.
It's not like you're married but I still got carried away.
Hey, tell me what you want me to say.
You know I'm stupid for you.
Hey, can you come-a come out and play. You know I'm stupid for you.
You're playing ring around my head.
I wear you like a Halo.
Your a symphony, I'm just a sour note.
I'll take what I can get.
The best is hard to grip when everybody wants you.
And everybody wants you.
You're playing ring around my head.
I wear you like a Halo.
Your a symphony, I'm just a sour note.
I'll take what I can get, the best is hard to grip when everybody wants you.
Hey, tell me what you want me to stay.
You know I'm stupid for you.
Hey, can you come-a come out and play. You know I'm stupid for you.
Your playing ring around my head. I wear you like a Halo.
Your a symphony, I'm just a sour note.
I'll take what I can get the best is hard to grip when everybody wants you.
And everybody wants you!
And everybody wants you!"

As he stops singing and puts down his guitar I start crying happy tears.
Then he grabs my hands looking me in the eyes.
"Gee bee I have been in love with you since 3rd grade and I finally had the guts to tell you but I'm just Hoping you like me to but what I'm trying to say is Gee will you be the bee to my honey?"

~Frank's POV~

I closed my eyes getting ready for him to say no but he doesn't I opens my eyes and look at him as he nods his head yes.
But then I never thought he would do what he did.
He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me  and everybody cheered  he pulled away from the kiss and smiled wide

"Who would be stupid enough to tell a handsome guy like you no" he says  giggling a little

Oops it's me again it's been 5 years since I have written a story but since then my writing has gotten better I think? but I hope you guys like it! Comment some ideas for the next chapter and if ya want me to continue
~Tyler~